eleven.

SEND MY LOVE.
011. | ❛ dancing queens.

izzydcaprio: Showing Natalia some moves on how to dance 💃🏻 1

1.2M LIKES, 1.1M COMMENTS

usera: I LOVE THAT THEY ARE SO TALENTED AT ANYTHING.

usera: On a total different note, where did you get that beanie?

userb: THEY ARE THE CUTEST SIBLINGS EVER.

userc: YOU SHOULD GO ON DANCING WITH THE STARS ✨

userd: The queen showing us once again who rules.

usere: Love that they are contrasting once again, sisters always got to be complimenting each other.

userf: I love that they move in sync with each other.

nataliadcaprio: We're turning into dancing queens 👑

chrisevans: nataliadcaprio izzydcaprio Turning more into sisters that don't work when they are supposed to.

imsebastianstan: chrisevans  that's not what you say to your future girlfriend.

imsebastianstan: nataliadcaprio izzydcaprio he has a point though.

izzydcaprio: imsebastianstan you can't play both sides for that long. Sooner or later, you are going to regret betraying us.

imsebastianstan: izzydcaprio I'm trembling.

izzydcaprio: imsebastianstan wait for the next scene we have to film, you're going to do more than just tremble.

anthonymackie: That's why you don't mess with the DiCaprios, there are four of them but they can still knock you out with their dance moves and kill you with their looks.