seven.

SEND MY LOVE.
007. | ❛ our last day.

Most people wouldn't peg someone 6'3 and 216 pounds to be a cuddler, but the current constriction on Isabella's chest begged to differ.

"Trevor," She choked but didn't want to wake him, yet it was beginning to seem like her life depended on it. As the minutes went past, it was getting harder and harder to breathe. As much as she loved being Trevor's personal teddy bear, literally- she was sure she wouldn't survive another minute. His head was tucked under her chin, arms wrapped securely/aggressively around her waist, the rest of his body practically flattening hers.

"Babe," She reached up to ruffle his hair, hoping to wake him. "Trevor."

"Hm," He murmured, not moving.

"I'm dying," She poked his cheek, begging him to move. "I can't breathe."

He let out a long groan, leaning off of her and to the right. His arms however, stayed steadily surrounding her, easily pulling her on top of him instead. She sucked in a long breath, pushing on his bare chest to sit up.

"Much better." She sighed. Auston turns his head to the side, eyes still closed. She took this time to admire the boy beneath her. She had always thought he was attractive, but as she got to know him, he became so much more so. To Isabella, he was beautiful inside and out. Her eyes travelled downwards and she shamelessly raked her eyes over his six pack. She peeked at his face again, finding him sound asleep.

She grinned and lifted a hand, placing it on his torso. She dragged a finger down the defined line in the middle of his stomach. Her exploration of his body was cut short when he grabbed her hand. She was startled and looked up at his face.

His eyes were still closed but the corner of his mouth was lifted in a smirk. "What are you doing?"

"Admiring you," she told him honestly.

"Can it wait?" He asked, finally opening his eyes. "I'm trying to sleep."

"Sorry," she smiled sheepishly, and he closes his eyes again. She didn't wait long before putting her hands back on his chest, they travel up and down his sides, making him groan.

"Isa," He reaches up and grabs her hands again, this time he yanks, pulling her back down into a lying position. "Just sleep," He pleads.

She was bored of just lying there though, so once again she pushed herself up and occupied her hands with Trevor's biceps this time. Her hands are more firm this time though, and she squeezed his muscles. Her movements are the last straw, and Trevor wiggles underneath her, flipping over onto his stomach.

"That's not gonna stop me, your back is almost as interesting as your front." His back muscles are pulled taught from the position his arms are in, and her fingers travel in all the dips.

"Isa," He repeats, a little more firmly this time.

"I can't help it," she chuckled, "You're just so hot."

His cheeks and ears turn to a red, making her chuckle. "You're blushing."

Her comment pushes him to pull the pillow out from underneath his head. He places it overtop of his heated face. She decided to take it to the next level, and she leans down pressing her lips to his shoulder blade. Trevor is good at ignoring the trail of kisses she's leaving on his back, so she tried to make it harder for him to disregard. She sunk your teeth into his shoulder. He ignores the first few marks her teeth make, but when she bite into the base of his neck, he looses it and let's out a low growl.

"Fuck it," He murmurs, flipping around once again. She barely have time to process his movements before his legs are up and forcing her into his chest. His lips capture hers in a heated kiss, and she smiles.

"You're too easy." She teases him.

Isabella lays there on his chest as he exhaled and inhaled while adoring her at the same time. She was going to miss being by his side, going to his practices, and just having him there to comfort her. Little did she know that he'd also miss her, for the first time in their relationship being apart for such a long time.

"I'm going to miss you," she said intertwining their hands.

"I am, too." Trevor said holding her closer to his chest. "How can anyone not miss you?"

Isabella smiled at him before applying a small kiss to his lips, the lips she had grown accustom to. She hopped out of bed, waiting for him to follow her paces. But, it didn't come and that's when the groan started to erupt from him.
She started hauling him out of bed, all that he did was bring his legs over and sit on the edge of the bed.

Chuckling at his failed attempt to get out of bed, she stood in front of him as he pulled her by her waist inward towards him. She wrapped her hands around his neck before placing another kiss on his lips, "Now, Trevor Lewis, the hockey player and the man I call my boyfriend doesn't take a day off."

"Only for you, considering it's your last day." He said, "I'll even miss our game today if it means I can spend it with you."

She cupped his cheeks while caressing them at the same time, "Not that I'm against that plan, but your team needs you. Just use your build up emotion in tonight's game."

"So, you want me to cry tonight?" Trevor said holding a small puppy face, making it a tiny bit harder to leave him.

"No, I want you to win for me. Or at least make a goal for me on our last day together." Isabella said kissing him a little while longer this time.

"Now, hurry up or you're going to be late."

[•]

Isabella was waiting by the locker room for Trevor to get changed so they could go home. The boys had just won 3-2 in a shootout and she could hear them all shouting and excited in the locker room. She laughed because they were all big children and they were so happy for the win, and she would miss hearing them.

Trevor came out soon after all the yelling subsided. Seeing her, he would get the biggest smile and he walked over to her. He picks Isabella up and spins her around, "Did you see me out there, Isa?"

"You were amazing, babe." She giggled as he continued to spin her around. She reached down to kiss him and he slowly put her down, kissing her back slowly. She pulled away before things got too heated because she knew there were other people around.

"Come on let's go." She smiled at him. Grabbing his hand and the two of them walk out to the parking lot. When she reach his car, Isabella turn towards him, "I'm so proud of you, baby. It's such a great way for our last day together."

Trevor leaned down and put his hands on her waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. A quiet moan came from Trevor's mouth which let her know he was enjoying it. He pushed her back against his car and slowly licked the bottom lip of Isabella's, asking for entrance into her mouth. She moaned and opened her mouth, as his hands explored all over her body while his tongue explored the inside of her mouth like it had many times before. He continued to kiss her until she couldn't take it anymore and needed to breathe.

Isabella pulled away and said, "We should go home."

"I'm quite content where I'm at right now." He said placing soft kisses to her neck.

"We're in a parking lot Trevor, this isn't happening here." She laugh.

Giving her one last slow kiss he says, "Fine, but once we get home you're mine."