thirty nine.

SEND MY LOVE.
039. | ❛ YouTube video.

"Hello, how are you guys? So as you can see by the title of this video and by this sexy man sitting next me, that we are doing the boyfriend tag. Since it has been requested from everyone, I've decided to see how much my boyfriend knows about our relationship." Isabella holds up her phone, with a smiling Sebastian looking at her until he kisses her on her temple.

"I'm a great boyfriend so I am going to do very well with this." Sebastian said rather confidently to the camera before turning his attention to his loving girlfriend of now 6 months.

"Let's see. When did we meet and where?" Isabella asked looking down at her phone before back at Seb to hear his answer which was all too easy.

"Back when we were filming the first Captain America, almost like 6 years ago I believe." Sebastian said and Isabella couldn't be that it had been so long ago that they had met. Now six years later, they were an item and now rocking in style together.

"Yeah, that definitely right. Now they're getting a little harder, where and when was our first kiss?" Isabella made a puckered sound to which Sebastian responded with a kiss to her cheek.

"Our first real kiss was definitely at your godfather's house, while babysitting children for the second time." Isabella nodded accordingly with Seb getting happier that he was getting all the questions right, not like he had any doubt.

"You're doing very well, you might actually have a girlfriend at the end of this video. Who said, I love you first?"

"I did, I always say that I loved you even we weren't together, but you never believed me." Sebastian said messing Isabella's blonde hair up and receiving a rather powerful slap to the shoulder. He kept kissing the side of her head until she fell under his spell and forgave him.

"That's because I thought you were obnoxious and you were always picking on me. Of course my reaction would be not to believe you. But when we started dating that's when I knew that I loved you. Even before then."

Sebastian pulls her into a small kiss, winking at the camera, "That's how you get the girl."

"Okay stud, slow down." Isabella pulled back, "When is my birthday?"

"November 11th." Sebastian answers instantly. He could never forget that date because it was embedded into his mind, a day that he showered her with gifts.

"When did you meet my dad?"

"You met my parents first before I met your dad. Which is kind of weird because I would expect that the girl I'm dating would want her father to get to know me in an instant. He sees me as competition because I'm stealing his little girl." Sebastian winked to the camera while wrapping an arm around Isabella.

"My dad didn't have a problem with you and maybe that's why he didn't want to meet you. Because he knew that you were cool." Sebastian wraps his arm around Isabella's waist.

"Meeting your dad was a goal of mine and dating his daughter as well." The Romanian flirted to go into another kiss to which she put her hands and pushed his face away.

"Get off your high horse and answer the next question. What is the one thing you wish I didn't do?"

"I love everything you do." He bluntly said trying to convince himself of that little lie that he told or didn't remember.

Isabella laughed falling into Seb before sitting up straight again, "That is not true. What is the one thing I do that pisses you off?"

"Ohhhh... Now I remember, Isabella likes to really piss me off by making sarcastic remarks every other sentence. Like it gets to a tipping point at one time." He says while Isabella made faces at him and continued to do the same to her.

"What's one thing I love about you?"

"Besides my body?" Sebastian raised his eyebrow to the camera and Isabella hits him hard in the stomach, Sebastian grunting in pain while trying to think of an answer.

"It's more of you personally."

His eyes twinkled and suddenly he knew what she meant, "Me speaking Romanian to her. She swoons when I speak it to her, watch. Aș vrea să te trezești mereu lângă tine."

Isabella places a kiss on his lips which is her overall reaction when he speaks to her in his mother tongue, "I loooove when he speaks to me in Romanian."

He brings her closer to him and wraps himself around her, "That's because you're my little kitten, draga mea."

this is like a skip forward like 6 months.