eighteen.

SEND MY LOVE.
018. | ❛ couple alert.

Isabella DiCaprio is certainly one to make men loose their sense of reasoning especially when she's the daughter of one of the biggest stars in Hollywood not to mention her late mother who modeled for Victoria Secret

Isabella DiCaprio is certainly one to make men loose their sense of reasoning especially when she's the daughter of one of the biggest stars in Hollywood not to mention her late mother who modeled for Victoria Secret. Back in 2014, after attending a LA Kings hockey game, the lovely lady got snatched up by one of the Kings, Trevor Lewis.

While some fans were excited for the pair, while others cried in agony when they realized that Sebastian Stan and Isabella DiCaprio wouldn't be in a relationship. Isabella even made it known that she was receiving a bunch of hate for dating Trevor, to which she took to Instagram to express that it was her life and she found somebody who made her happy, and that's anyone should be. The couple has been going strong for 2 years, even with the rigorous schedule they both live with Isabella filming and Trevor playing games around the country.

As express before none of us are strangers when it comes to shipping and certainly one that we simply fawn over every time they are together. Yesterday, many Avengers went out to get drinks in Atlanta after filming for Captain America: Civil War. Sebastian Stan arrived last with Isabella DiCaprio in the passenger seat, both dodging paparazzi. Although this was an act of friendship, the night proceeded and definitely made us reconsider what the two actors had for each other.

It was here where people in the bar, some fans and other random individuals, started to notice some type of amorous exchange between the two stars. Some cameras caught a slight kiss that might have happened. Although it could've been any couple from the blurriness of some phones, but there are birds here and there with phones who snap things, conforming that a Sebastian and Isabella kiss happened.

It only raises questions for everyone, did Isabella and Trevor Lewis call off their relationship? Or is this a cheating act? Are Sebastian and Isabella in a relationship?

Only time will tell.