one.

SEND MY LOVE.
001. | ❛ rangers vs kings.

izzydcaprio: Let's do this Rangers, let's beat those Kings!1

1.4M LIKES, 1.2M COMMENTS

usera: This is another reason why I love you, Isa 💕

nyrangers: Nice to know that we have a major starlet supporting us, thanks for cheering us on.

dancer10jenna: Hell yeah, we have to keep on to our NYC roots!

nataliadcaprio: Root them on for me because if I go then Chris is going to call me a traitor.

chrisevans: nataliadcaprio That was because you supported the Yankees and not the Red Socks.

chrisevans: Both Jenna and Isa are traitors now. We cannot talk to them anymore, and anyone who does is a traitor to me.

octaviaspencer: chrisevans I support the SeaHawks and the Ranger does that make me a double traitor.

chrisevans: octaviaspencer irrelevant.

izzydcaprio: octaviaspencer don't worry he's always like that around me, you get used to it.

imsebastianstan: izzydcaprio
Well, I support your interest in different teams. But if we do get together, we have to go for the Giants.

usera: Sebastian is always making go's at Isabella, and it's so cute.

userc: usera I love how he thinks ahead, and knows that he's going to conquer her.

userd: usera userc I really hope that they get together, like team Sebella all the way.

izzydcaprio: imsebastianstan although red, white, and blue are my colors, you'll have to try a lot harder to conquer my heart.

anthonymackie: SO YOU'RE SAYING THERE IS A CHANCE?

izzydcaprio: anthonymackie don't encourage him even further, god knows he's getting in way over his head.

imsebastianstan: izzydcaprio
Too late, my hopes are already high. Be careful Isa, one of these days in going to conquer your heart.