two.

SEND MY LOVE.
002. | ❛ lewis.

Both Jenna and Isabella met up to see their favorite hockey team, The New York Rangers. Tonight, they went up against the LA Kings. They were both excited, more because this was their first hockey game since moving here. It felt like a complete didn't vibe, and they couldn't wait to experience the game they loved so much in person.

The two sisters were crazy organized people who liked to be early for anything at all. Although, neither wanted to miss anything so they arrived extra early. Sometimes they would do it because she wanted to have time to herself before she would take fan photos; even though Isabella never really minded. Arriving early also meant watching the players warm up, and that was definitely one of Isabella's favorite parts. Both of them went to their seats which happened to be by the glass and had the perfect view of the ice.

It was close to game time and the players were coming out for warm ups. Isabella was pretty familiar with the players of the Rangers, but not really of those of the Kings.
But, she knew by the end of the game she would know each one of their names; thanks to the game-board that informed them of their names.

One by one the Kings skated onto the ice and Isabella watched them, while Jenna went to get some snacks for the game. They all started circling and one jersey name caught her name; Lewis #22.

She waited for him to skate by her. And before she knew it, he was skating past where she was.
He turned to look into the crowd and saw Isabella. He stared at her for what seemed like forever. She smiled at him and he smiled back as he skated towards the other end of the ice. He came around a few more times during warm ups and every time he would smile at her.

By the time Jenna came back, she could see all the things that were happening. She'd start to say little things like, "oooh look, Isabella, Lewis wants you!" Isa would slap her and tell her to shut up because that was just ridiculous.

Before all the players got off the ice to start the game Lewis skated over to where she was one final time and mouthed "meet me after the game?" with a hopeful look on his face.

Isabella almost certainly shook her head enthusiastically with a big smile on her face. The game went by quickly and Isabella and Jenna  got up from their seats at the end of the 3rd period. Kings won 3-2 and Lewis got a goal. Although, by the end of the game she no longer called him Lewis. She had done some research and figured out that his name was Trevor Lewis.

Sort of forgetting that they had been asked by the NHL player to meet afterwards, Isabella continued with her tradition of skating in the ice rink and taking a small picture in the middle of the rink.

Ice skating was always a great joy for Isabella. It reminded her of the times her father used to take you to the ice rink in the winter when she and her siblings were younger.
Stepping onto the ice brought a smile onto her face. She glided across the ice as if she had never stopped skating and loved every second.

As she skated she couldn't  help but look up at all the twinkling lights hanging up above the rink, making the ice and it's skaters glow. It was beautiful and gave that right touch of magic that skating seemed to bring anyway.
Before she even knew what happened, having not been looking forward, Isabella ram into someone. She gave a yelp as she tumbled backwards. She reach behind her, attempting to block your fall a bit, but are grabbed by two large hands.

"Oh, shit." The person who rammed into her curses. "Are you okay?"

"It's fine." She says, looking up at him. She finds that he has light brown hair, which he seemed to style into a perfectly messy look. He was tall and couldn't take away that he was handsome.

"Are you hurt or anything?" The man says, kneeling down beside her.

"Nothing at all," Isabella says as she attempts to get back on her feet again.

"Hi, I'm Trevor." He said shyly. "From before."

"Oh, right." Isabella remembered, "Sorry, I seemed to have forgotten. It's just that I have this tradition that I do, to skate on the rink after every game. It just skipped my mind until you bumped into me." She chuckled.

"I'm Isabella, and my sister Jenna is over there." She said extending her hand towards him to shake.

"Nice to meet you both. I've seen you in the Winter Soldier and I love seeing your superhero movies. But, I saw you during warm ups and I thought you were the prettiest girl I'd ever seen and I had to talk to you." Isabella blushed and thanked him for the compliment.

"Although, considering that you're wearing a Rangers jersey, I might reconsidered." He joked.

"I'll reconsider being a Rangers fan if you teach me how to make a goal." She offered and within a minute, Trevor came back with two sticks and one puck.

"Okay, so just hit the puck hard like this," He tells her before showing how it's done.

She hit the puck like he did but missed the goal. She tried it once more and finally hit into the goal.

"Oh my god! Never in a million years did I think I could actually do that." Isabella cheered and jumped up before realizing she was on ice again, and almost falling once more before Trevor caught her.

"Do you normally fall down on a regular basis?" He asks her, and she just laughs it off.

"Only on ice," she joked back with him. She could see that Jenna was growing sleepier by the minute and took it upon herself to end this little date.

"I'm afraid if I stay a second longer, my sister will actually considering sleeping here." Isabella said skating over to the rail and the exit with Trevor accompanying her.

"I get it," He said and she got the wobbly skates off of her feet. "Although, you have to leave up to your end of the deal."

"Under another condition, you have to sign the jersey." She said to him once he had come off the ice.

Trevor walked over to another place in the rink, and returned with a jersey and marker in hand. He finished signing it and handed it to Isabella, seeing this signature in the back of the jersey.

"Where'd you get this jersey?" She asked him as they slowly made their way towards Jenna.

"It's actually one of my spares," he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Wow, Trevor Lewis trusts a random actress with his spare jersey. Is this a good luck charm now that you've given it to me?" She raised her eyebrows towards him and he chuckled at her sense of humor.

"Only if you want it to be."

Before they reached Jenna, Isabella took the marker from his hand and grabbed his arm and started to write on the back of his hand. Once she finished, she gave his hand a small kiss almost like she would've done if it was written on a napkin. She handed the marker back to him as he looked all flushed.

"Well Mr. Lewis, it has been a pleasure." Isabella said with him nodding as well.

"All in a days worth, Ms. DiCaprio." He replied.

She quickly got up on one of the rinks chairs, and applied a small kiss to the hockey player's cheek. She hopped down and brushed her sister awake, and making their exit. Nowhere in between, did Isabella stop smiling.