Thats So Messed Up!

Beca's POV

Couple weeks go by and me and Chloe have been sneaking around. We haven't announced us dating but I think the family knows. Chloe is in full denial that they know, but I know that they do.

"Babe" Chloe says as she walks in my room. "Babe" she repeats. "Beca" she says. "Huh?" I ask. "Why didn't you respond to babe?" She chuckles. "I don't know. Still not used to it. But what's up?" I ask. "Aubrey agreed to change the setlist!!!" She claps her hands. "Really?!" I ask. "Yep! And she needs to use one of your mixes" she smiles. "So do you think?" She asked. "On it" I say. "Thank you" she smiles and kisses my cheek quickly. "I have to go out for a bit with Aubrey and the rest of the girls" she says. "Why wasn't I invited?" I feel hurt a bit. "Because you have to do the mix" she says. "Yeah right" I say and look away. "I'll be back" she says. "K" Is all I say. She turns the chair so I look I have to look at her. "Nobody is leaving you out, you were going to come if you didn't agree to make the mix. We're just going to Aubreys to talk about the routine. We both know you can't stand meetings" she says. I nod and she kisses me slowly. "I'll be back later okay? Text me" she says and I smile a bit.

I start on the mix and then get a text.

From Jesse:
You love me right?

To Jesse:
As a brother totally. Anything else no.

From Jesse:
Okay well I need your help

To Jesse:
We hiding a body?

From Jesse:
No you'll see just come over

To Jesse:
Fine

I grab my wallet and run over to Jesses.

"What did you do?" My eyes widen and he's pacing back and forth. "I didn't mean to! I swear it was an accident!" He yells. "You have to return it! They'll catch you!" I say as I see the bag of money from the bank. "And how was this an accident?! You don't accidentally fucking rob a bank!" I yell. He goes to explain and then the cops show up. He explains to them that he just texted me to come over and shows them the texts. "We're still going to take you to the station for questioning" the cop says and I nod.

After the questioning they tell me to call my moms.

Hello?
Hey it's Beca, I'm at the police station and need you to pick me up.
Beca what did you do?
Nothing! I swear the police will even tell you!
I'll be right down

As I wait for Anna I get anxious. What if she disowns us? All because of me. "Your friend should be fine and no charges. It wasn't his and were tracking down the guy who stole it right now" the cop says and I nod.

What felt like years Anna finally rushes in. "Where's my daughter?" She asked. She called me her daughter. Daughter. She walks over and sighs of relief. I rush up and hug her. "I'm so sorry! I didn't know this would happen! Please still adopt us" I beg and hug her tightly. "It's okay kid. We're still going to adopt you. You're in this family no matter what" she says.

During the car ride it was quiet. "Why did you call me your daughter?" I broke the heavy silence. "Because, you are my daughter now. Well I consider you my daughter" she says. "Is that okay?" She asks. "Yeah! Totally I mean you and Macy are both better parents than mine were. I don't know I'm not good with feelings" I chuckle. "I get it" she smiles.
"Am I grounded?" I ask. "From seeing that boy for awhile yes" she says. "I'm sorry" I repeat. "Stop saying sorry it's okay. We're just happy you're safe" she says.

She pulls in the drive way and I go inside. "Hey" Macy says. "I'm so sorry" I say and hug her tightly as well. I noticed Dylan coming down stairs with a bag packed. "Where you going?" I ask. "Didn't they tell you?" She asked. "Tell me what?" I ask. "Your parents signed you away but not Dylan. She has to go to her dads. Your stepmom is still in prison, but dads out" Macy sighs. "No she can't fucking go! He abuses her! I'm not letting her go!" I yell. "I have to" Dylan says. "Then I have to go with her!" I yell. "You can't" Anna says. "So the fucking idiots can take my little sister away?" I say. Then the social worker appears at the door. "This has to be fixed!" I yell. Anna holds me back a bit. "Can I at least hug my little sister?! Or do they prevent me from that to?" I ask. I walk over to Dylan and hug her tightly. As the social worker and moms go in the kitchen she starts crying. "I don't wanna go" she cries. "I know. I will find a way to get you back to me. I promise" I say and hug her tighter. "I won't stop fighting to get you back to me" I say and kiss her forehead. "Ready?" The social worker asks. Dylan shrugs and hugs moms tightly. They both kiss her forehead and then she's gone.