Stay

Beca's POV

I grab her wrist and pull her back. "I have to leave" I say breathless. "Why?" She asks. "Because I don't belong here" I say. "No you do. She's just stressed" Chloe says as she fixes my hair. "I don't deserve you" I say. "I don't deserve anything really" I chuckle. "Shut up" she says and kisses me again. "Admit it" she says and continues kissing me. "You wanna keep kissing me" she says between kisses. "I do, I really fucking do" I say between kissing her. "But we have to sneak around for a bit" she says and I nod. "Stay" she says. "For me" she says and kisses my jawline softly. "Okay" I say.

After our make out session we go to our rooms. "I miss you already" she says. "Chlo, we haven't even gone into our rooms" I chuckle. She smiles and kisses my cheek. "Bye" she says and walks in her room. I walk into mine and instantly go to bed.

Next morning we leave to go home. Aubrey and Chloe sit in the front because they have to do more work. I'm in the back alone again.

From Chloe:
So that really happened last night?

To Chloe:
I hope

From Chloe:
Again I'm sorry about being busy. I'm gonna be again all week.

To Chloe:
All week?

From Chloe:
Sadly. If it were my choice we'd be together 24/7

To Chloe:
Yeah I know. I gotta take care of some stuff to.

From Chloe:
..........
Last time you said "take care of some stuff" I didn't hear from you for two weeks.

I feel Chloe glancing at me every second she got. I could tell she was worried id disappear again. It's weird because nobody really cared if I disappeared.

To Chloe:
I won't be gone. Promise.

I'm the first stop to be dropped off sadly. I say goodbye to everyone and Chloe gets up to help me with my bag. "It's only a backpack Chloe" I say. "Still" she glares at me to shut up. We get to the porch and she smiles. "I promise to text you when I can" she smiled. We hug each other tightly and sigh. "Bye" she says. "Bye" I smile and walk inside.

"Hey girly!" Macy smiles. "Congrats on winning!" Anna says. "How did you know we won?" I ask. "Well we checked online for the competition" Anna says. "Really?" I ask. "Yeah, that's okay right? We just wanted to know how you did" Macy says. "Yeah it's fine! Just never had parents, or foster. I mean. I don't know. My parents never did that"
I say. "We get it" Anna says.

I go upstairs and find Dylan in my bed sleeping. "Uh of course she won't admit it, but she couldn't sleep without you making sure she was okay so I told her to sleep in here" James says and I smile. "She won't admit it" I chuckle. "Congrats on winning" he says. "Thanks" I say. "I'm gonna go. I have football practice" he says. "I'm glad we're back to doing stuff and feeling safe" he says. "Me to" I smile.

After I get changed into comfy clothes I get in the bed and face Dylan. I flick her nose until she wakes up. "You guys fucked didn't you" she says. "Only kissed! And I don't know if we're even girlfriends" I laugh. "How do you not know?" She asks. "Because she never asked officially" I say. "So ask her" Dylan says and yawns. "I will when I see her again" I say and I yawn as well. It's 11pm and I'm so tired. "Did you sleep okay?" I ask. "Yeah just came in here because it's cooler" she says. "Liar" I chuckle. "James told me" I laugh. "He's a fucking dick" she mutters and falls asleep.

To Chloe:
You asleep?

From Chloe:
Won't be for the next week. This pile of work on my desk will prevent me.

To Chloe:
I'm sorry. Wish I could help.

From Chloe:
I would say come over but Aubrey is here and I have to study.

To Chloe:
I wish I could but I have shit to do and take care of Dylan.

From Chloe:
Isn't she 14?

To Chloe:
Yeah, I'll explain everything when I see you again.

From Chloe:
Okay. I gotta go. Miss you.

To Chloe:
Bye babe.

Soon I fall asleep and think about everything I have to do.