Hoodie

Beca's POV

It's been a week and I've been ignoring Chloe. Ignoring Chloe means ignoring her, her texts, her notes, and her calls.

I get to my locker and she's already in class. I open it and look at the photo. I smile at the first hangout we had. The only one we had.

Finally the end of the day.

"You!" The Aubrey bitch rushed up to me. "Let's go!" She snapped. "Oh ok?" I ask. "Listen, my friend Chloe really misses you." I cut her off. "I gotta go" I say and start walking away. As I walked I didn't notice the letter from Mariah dropped. I'd been carrying it around to remind me Chloe could never be my friend. Or more than friends for that matter.

Chloe's POV

She had been ignoring me for a whole week. What did I do? We started becoming great friends. Was the note too much? I do really think she is so cute when she's shy. The way she plays with her fingers, the way her hair falls over her face, the way she talks. This is just a crush right? It has to be.

Aubrey walked in the gym holding a note. "Chlo you might wanna see this" she said and I rushed up to her. I read the note. It's from Mariah and telling her to stop talking to me. "Bitch" I mumbled. "Can I?" She cut me off. "Yeah go to her" she smiled.

I rushed off and gathered my things. I decided to look around for her incase she was skateboarding.

In which she was skateboarding. I walked up to the fence of the skatepark and yelled for her. She started to gather her things and leave. "Beca!" I yell and run after her. "Leave me alone Chloe!" She yelled back. I grabbed her arm and pushed her down. She fell on her back and I sat over her stomach. "You don't have to worry" I say out of breath from chasing her. "Chloe I Ju-" I cut her off and show her the note. "You dropped it and Aubrey got it, Mariah is my ex, I broke up with her because she told me I couldn't talk to you and I don't know why but I really wanna be friends with you" I say. "Well, you probably are using me because everyone does. Now get off me so I can get up and go home" she says coldly. "No!" I yell. She's silent. "I really want to be friends, and I want you to join the Bellas" I explain. "Please" I beg. "One chance" she says. "Good!" I smile. "Practice is tomorrow, the girls are expecting you anyway" I smile and get up. I help her up and when I do she almost falls. We both laugh and our lips brushed slightly. "I uh should go home" I say and she nodded. "Me to" she stuttered. "It's uh, getting cold so here" she said and pulled her hoodie out. I smiled and blushed a bit. I hope she didn't notice my face going red. I put it on and smiled. "Thank you" I muttered. "Bye" I say and she waves then skates off.

I go home and smile. I never felt this way with Mariah. I would wear her hoodie and she'd be pissed. I smile at the smell of her. The hoodie is a total reminder of Beca. In a good way though. I get into comfy clothes and keep the hoodie on.

Tonight I probably won't be able to sleep if I keep thinking of her.