10. I Can't Move On

*the next day, after school*

"Peach, I was looking for you," Birdo said, walking into the girls bathroom. She saw Peach brushing her perfect-as-usual blonde hair.

"Uhh, why?" Peach asked.

"You owe me," Birdo answered. "100 coins."

"Why?" Peach questioned, slightly annoyed. Then, she remembered. "Oh, yes, it has been over 2 months. So, will you stop?"

"No, not anytime soon," Birdo replied. "That's why you owe me."

"Alright," Peach said, digging into her wallet and giving Birdo 100 coins.

"Thanks," Birdo said. Peach did not keep promises very often. 

"Whatever, I'm just surprised you're not giving up yet," Peach laughed. The two friends walked out of the bathroom and went their own ways. Peach luckily did not forget that she would be walking home with Daisy, so she went to find her. Peach found Daisy organizing her locker. "Gosh, why do you spend so much time organizing your locker? No matter what you do, it'll look ugly... Like a loser owns it!" Peach said, getting Daisy's attention. Peach would never admit it, but Daisy's locker was the neatest one she had ever seen. 

"Why, thank you!" Daisy replied sarcastically. 

"Hey, look on the bright side. At least your locker is a goddess compared to you," Peach started twirling her hair right on the spot. Daisy looked a bit hurt, but shook it off. 

"Well, unlike someone I know, I have more important things to care about than my looks," she said. Peach rolled her eyes and accompanied Daisy to a nearby vending machine. When Daisy got a chocolate bar- her favorite kind, to be exact- Peach snatched it from her.

"What's wrong with you? You're so fat already!" Peach exclaimed. Daisy became confused. Peach had never called her fat before. But, Daisy didn't think she was, so she ignored the comment and let Peach eat the chocolate bar.

"I don't know. Maybe you should ask yourself," Daisy muttered.

"What?" Peach blinked, not hearing what Daisy said.

"Ask yourself what's wrong with you," Daisy said. "Stop acting like you're perfect because you're not! Sure, you're a beauty queen, but the personality of a perfect girl is NOTHING like yours!"

"You're just jealous," Peach rolled her eyes. Daisy sighed. Why was I ever friends with her? she thought. Oh, that's right. Because Peach used to be different. Way different, personality-wise. The two girls finally left the school building and started their walk to Peach's house. Dixie came with them because she and Peach always walked home together, after school. Peach and Dixie started talking about things like "what's hot and what's not", while Daisy kept quiet. She was enjoying not being bothered by Peach and Dixie, but of course, that had to end. Peach stuck her foot out in front of Daisy and Daisy, being the clumsy freak that she is, face-planted on the sidewalk. And it hurt.

"Omg, good one, Peach!" Dixie exclaimed, laughing more than she needed to. Peach and Dixie continued walking, leaving Daisy behind. Daisy got up and had to run to catch up to them. Soon, the three girls were in front of Dixie's house. "Bye, Peach!" Dixie said. "Text me later, kay?" But, before leaving, she turned to Daisy. "By the way, did you get your outfit from a dump?" Dixie laughed and headed to her house, not waiting for an answer. Daisy rolled her eyes. Dixie could answer her own question if she put some thought into it. Well, Dixie wasn't very smart, after all. Soon, Peach and Daisy arrived at Peach's house. Daisy looked around and immediately recognized most of the place. She remembered coming here all the time.