33. Another Secret Revealed

*the following Monday, at lunch*

"What's going on over there?" Luigi questioned, glancing at the table of Peach's clique, where all of the populars were crowding around something.

"I don't know and I don't care," Toad shrugged as he continued to eat his pesto pasta. Rosalina, however, tried to listen to what the populars were saying.

She noticed that the populars were now also laughing. Rosalina tried to see what they were crowding around. It seemed like they were looking at something on Peach's laptop.

Maybe they're watching something on StarTube, Rosalina thought. But, Peach then said something that made Rosalina's heart skip a beat.

"So, appreciate every moment spent with the ones you love while they're still here," Peach spoke loudly and in a mocking tone. "Hope for the best and know that things will eventually get better... Somehow."

Daisy had also heard what Peach said and immediately turned to face Rosalina, whose eyes widened in confusion. Rosalina stood up and grabbed Daisy's arm.

"I need to talk to you in private," she told Daisy. The shorter girl nodded and the two friends went to a quieter area in the cafeteria.

"What are the populars doing?" Daisy asked.

"My blog..." Rosalina whispered. "They're on my blog." Daisy gasped.

"That's why what Peach said sounded so familiar," she murmured. "But, why would they know of your blog? Did you tell them the URL?" Rosalina suddenly remembered a very big mistake she had made.

*flashback*

Once Daisy had left, Rosalina texted her the URL of her blog.

Rosalina: http://blueroses.blogshroom.com

Shortly after sending the message, Rosalina noticed something terribly wrong. Oh no! Rosalina thought, panicked. I sent the message to the wrong person!!!

*flashback over*

"Of course..." Rosalina muttered.

"What?" Daisy asked.

"You know how I sent you the URL to my blog over a month ago?" Rosalina said.

"Yeah," Daisy replied. "Why?"

"I also accidentally sent it to Peach," Rosalina responded.

"Oh... Crap," Daisy said. "What should we do?"

"Let's ignore them for now and if they approach me later, I'll handle it," Rosalina stated.

"Okay," Daisy nodded. "Let's go back to our table. I'm sure the others are wondering why we left."

"Speaking of which," Rosalina started as she and Daisy walked back to their table. "Should I tell them about my blog?"

"Honestly, you should," Daisy replied. "Either way, they'll find out about it though."

"That's true," Rosalina murmured.

*at dismissal*

"Girls," Peach said. "We have news to bring." 

"Very good news at that!" Dixie giggled. Toadette simply nodded. She, Peach, and Dixie made their way to Rosalina, who was half-expecting them to confront her.