☆New Book and Face Reveal!☆

Just like what I said, I will
not vanish forever. I already released my second fan fiction, hoping that everyone will support me in the new track that I am about to venture. Once again, thank you for everyone who spent their time to support me on my Tomoe fan fiction. Also, I did a face reveal. Check it out if you want at the media. Sorry for not being pretty >. < I know my eye bags are big, I lack sleep :( My friend just forced me into this face reveal thingy. Setting that aside, so if anyone is interested in my new book, I present to you...

Diabolik Lovers: Holder Of The Hearts

♡♡♡☆♡♡♡

"It was she who made our non-existent hearts beat.

It was she who burned our ice cold heart, melting into love and desires.

It was she who lightened my world, who made me want to strive harder inorder to prove that I'm the best, the only one who deserves her.

It was she who understood and accepted us to who we are.

It was she who showed what true love really meant.

It was she who mended our broken soul.

We love her, always, and forever.

Our one and only, who is deemed to be...

The holder of the hearts."

♡♡♡☆♡♡♡

A bloody duel was held between Ayato and Ruki as they fought for Yui's finest quality of blood. The

troublemaker might be calling himself as the strongest and the best, but it was he who lost the battle. Before things could go worst, (Y/N), a young nurse, was involved on that very day.

As Ayato regained from his injuries, he nonchalantly declared her as his. There after, she was forced to live with the six Sakamakis. Despite their crimson cravings and sadistic treatment, she still treated them with understanding. Not long after, each and every one of the brothers fell for her gentle and sweet personality.

To be able to hold their hearts pays a high price. Mixed feelings, love confessions, and lust emerges as each brother claimed her as their own.

♡♡♡☆♡♡♡

I made the story and the cover. Please do not copy any of my ideas, but I do not own Diabolik Lovers. This reverse harem anime belongs to the rightful owner.

♡♡♡☆♡♡♡

Brothers Conflict: Begin Again ||Fuuto X Reader||

☆☆☆♡☆☆☆

"Day by day I thought of you, wondering if we could begin again. If destiny will give me a second chance, I will make you mine. I already lost you once, this time, I will never let you go."

-Fuuto Asahina

☆☆☆♡☆☆☆

The release date of this fan fiction has not been decided. This will basically be on queue, but don't worry because it will come soon! Probably, after my DiaLovers fanfic.

☆☆☆♡☆☆☆

Please comment your criticisms, opinions, or anything that I can improve on. Yes, I did the cover and the plot.... please do not copy. Thank you for your time~☆