♡6♡ Bound to You

Don't you guys agree? Tomoe is such a hottie in this picture!!! (*shrieks and fangirls*) I seriously stared at his picture for minutes before proceeding to writing the chapter xD Just to remind everyone, Tomoe and Ayasha are not yet developing their feelings towards each other.  

..........................

Ayasha's POV
~Flashback~
I woke up from a bizarre dream when I suddenly felt someone around me..... From him, I could sense the warmth that I never felt for ages. It felt so good, so lovely. I slowly opened my eyes to see who it was. However, no one was there. For all I thought it was because of my blurred vision that disabled me to see clearly, so I blinked several times... I tried to open my eyes once again, but still, no one was there.... 

How peculiar, I wonder who it was? 
~End of Flashback~ 

For an unknown reason, I felt so strange towards Tomoe ever since that night. I don't know why, but I just--

*alarm ringing*

 "Wait, what? I need to get rid of these thoughts, it is already time for school! I am getting late!!"

"Tomoe, I am going to school"

"I'll go with you."

"Huh? Would you mind to explain?"

"That mark signifies that you are a Land God, and it has been bestowed upon the forehead of a weak little girl like you. You must know that there are yokais after you. As your familiar, it is my duty to watch over and protect you."

"Hmmm.... Can you even act as a proper high school student?"

"I can."

"All right, if you say so. B-but move faster because we are getting late!"

~Time skip at school~
"Look at the hottie sitting beside Ayasha!!"

"My gosh! He's so cool!"

"I feel like I am going to faint!!!"

*shrieks all over*

The crowd in school was always rowdy, but with Tomoe as my classmate, everything got even worse. 

"Looks like you stand out being the object of affection."

"I don't care, human girls are off my beat."

"Is that so?"

My face shifted into a contorted expressions of pain as I suddenly felt like my left eye is being pierced through by several needles. Despite the warm temperature, my hands were mysteriously going numb and cold. 

"Are you all right?" Tomoe asked in a worried tone. 

He seemed to notice it, but I'll just make random excuses. 

"Y-yeah, I am fine! Tomoe, can I excuse myself for a while? I-I'll just go check on something."

"You seem to act strange, what's happening? I'll come with you."

"No! I am going on my own!"

"Quit being stubborn! I told you not to stray from my side right? This world is a perilous place for a Land God, I could not stand to leave you out of my sight!" 

Just by those words, my face unexpectedly turned into a light pink tone. "Uhhh.... I-I am just going to the lavatory okay?!"

.........................

"Sheesh, he is such a worry wart! Good thing he was convinced by my excuse. " 

3rd Person's POV
Ayasha hurriedly ran down the stairs to find the cause of her unusual discomfort. As she was about to take the last step, she felt herself bumping into someone. There, she ended up sprawled all over the strangers chest. Not wanting to make the situation more awkward, she immediately stood up and dusted her skirt. 

"I-I am sorry! I apologize for running at full speed not noticing you on the way!" She scratched her head in embarrassment looking at the man that he just bumped into. 

"Make sure to watch your way;  you don't want to bump into a pop star." The red haired teenage boy in punk clothing and Gothic makeup flipped his hair. 

This man seriously looks weird in that outfit and style. He disgusted me to call himself as a pop star. Such a braggart with big dreams and ambitions.  

 "Yeah, okay! I am sorry again!"  

.......................

Kurama's POV
I bumped into that girl for the first time, yet I felt like I had already known her my entire life. For an unknown reason, I felt a connection between that girl and I. It's so weird, but I felt kind of drawn to her all of a sudden. Slowly, I closed my eyes in confusion as an image flashed across my mind. 

Her flowing brunette  hair, her stunning royal blue eyes, her sweet lavender scent, and her warm gentle smile..............................................

How could I forget? She is my--

😜😜😜😜
Secret!!!!All right,  a cliffhanger there! Who do you think is Ayasha to Kurama? Also,  What do you guys think is that strange feeling that Ayasha has? That's it for now, byeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!