♡2♡ Lost in the Forest

(A/N)
Hellooo everyone! My finals is not yet over, but I still tried my very best to update for everyone I am really sorry if it is short... I swear once our school is over I'll update longer chapters. Plus, it'll be more often ✌

I would like to thank all the people who supported me, my first few readers, and most of all my fellow fangirl sister theB3thany who constantly understands and cheers me up ❤

All right, so much for this......

S
T
A
R
T
!!

Ayasha's POV
I am completely puzzled by how fast the incident happened...

I was kissed by a total stranger who gave me the land god mark thingy. According to the mysterious, blonde haired man, I shall run a shrine and take the responsibility of what he calls the Land God. This was hardly believable because such important responsibility would not be given to a lame 16 year old teen like me, so I just simply laughed over the very thought of it.

3rd Person's POV
It was getting late, Ayasha turned her head to the side and checked her watch.

"It's already 8:00 pm???!!! I better go to my apartment! Oh, how could I forget? Mikage gave me his home in exchange for a small favor. Shall I go? Trying won't be that bad right? So, I would just simply follow this map towards the shrine!"

~Timeskip~
Several hours had passed, yet she had not arrived at the shrine leading her to wander at the deep forest.

"I totally suck in directions... Where in the world is this shrine Mikage??!!"

She suddenly felt a pair of eyes staring at her back.

"I-is anyone the-re? Can you help me?" Her voice cracked in between.

Ayasha felt someone or something is following her as she heard footsteps towards her direction. Disregarding the strange aura, her face lit up the moment she spotted a stream. She speed walked towards it to get some refreshment.

"Aahh! I finally manage to find a place to rest after the search which seemed to take eternity!"

The moonlight was shining down upon her figure. Sitting down facing the moon, her mouth opened in awe as she carefully surveyed the beauty of nature.

"It's simple, yet breathtaking." She muttered under breath.

Suddenly, several memories flashed in her mind. Some were good, some resembles a nightmare making her cringe into a ball.

Tears started to form from her eyes. "Kamisama, please help me!"

She looked up facing the full moon and broke down in tears. Her tears glittered as they fell.

"Mommy, where are you? I am alone, so lonely. Why did you have to go?"

Falling to the ground with a light thud, her hope and light turned to pitch-black. There, she felt the darkness closing in, and she welcomed it.
.........

Ayasha...
Someone who sounds so familiarly whispered her name.

Ayasha!
She sat up, blinked a few times then her eyes widened at what she saw.

"Mikage?"

"Yes I am. I have been watching over you. You seemed to be lost."

"Obviously, I am! You gave me this map with your nasty handwriting, so how can you expect me to arrive safely at the shrine? Plus, I got a horrible road sense!"

Mikage laughed over the girl's complains. She pouted and crossed her arms as her response.

"You seemed to need more protection. I shall give you another god mark, but you need to promise me to keep it and take care of it."

Mikage planted a kiss on her eyes and everything turned white.