♡13♡ Trapped

I am so sorry my kittens! I know that you are expecting a maid cafe since I announced it on my previous chapter. There was a sudden change, so I am really sorry. Also, thank you so much for everybody's support that enabled this fan fic to reach 3K reads! I love you everyone♡  I hope you'll enjoy this as much as I enjoy writing!

Tomoe's POV
I knocked her door twice. "It's time to wake up! You have to get ready for school!" 

This is unusual, she would usually wake up without me needing to call her. 

"Oi, wake up!!" I kicked the sliding door and barged inside her room.

No response...

I shouted louder as the nerves on my forehead popped. "You are getting late! Wake up!" 

Still, no response...

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I watched Ayasha as she curled herself into a ball. Her eyes were closed, her petite body was trembling and her breathing was heavy. As I quickly ran to her side, I gently laid my hand against her forehead. 

Her forehead is so hot! She has fever!

"I guess this can't be helped. You can't go to school, you have fever." I sighed, but I am seriously getting worried about her. 

Ayasha's POV
My back was pressed against a solid pit of darkness. I felt myself being suffocated, being sucked into it. It was a musty thick blanket, clinging to every inch of my pale skin. 

"Where am I? Is anybody here?" I whimpered, trying to let this little voice of mine reach someone. 

A deep and evil laughter was heard. I opened my mouth once again, but before I could speak, someone's voice echoed through the invisible room. 

I suddenly felt someone's breath against my neck. "Welcome, Miyuki. I am so glad you finally found your way into my dark alley of dreams."  

"Stop! Move away! Who are you?" I stepped back as my face contorted into the expression of fear. 

The unknown man stepped closer as he smirked wickedly. "Don't be afraid, my Miyuki. I am just your nightmare, the worst one ever." 

The figure who stood in front of me reminded me of someone I knew, but it seemed as though my memories were gone. 

"Why do you look so familiar?" I furrowed my eyebrows and confidently asked.  

He smiled and whispered. "The reason why I look familiar is because my looks are similar to someone you knew, someone who is close to you, someone who is very dear to you."

"Liar! I don't know you! Get out of my sight!" I yelled and pushed him out of my way. 

"No, my dear. No! I won't and I will never." He smirked wider.

I ran and ran, but he keeps on following me. "Why? What do you want from me?" 

"Because you are my little dreamer, and I am going to keep you trapped within this nightmare of darkness." 

~The 3rd Day~
Tomoe's POV 
I constantly checked on her, gave her medications, changed the damp towel on her forehead, but I wonder... Why is she not waking up? Leaving me with no choice, I set aside my ego and contacted Kurama for help. 

"Hello?" 

"Oi, Tengu! It's me!" I yelled at him. 

He yelled back. "How the hell did you got my number? What do you want fox?"

 "We have no time to argue. Ayasha is in a bad condition." I gave him a serious reply.

"W-what?"

Damn, he is really annoying. 

"I'll explain later, just come over here!" 

"FIne! I'll be there as soon as possible."   

Ayasha's POV
Ever since I was trapped in this pit of darkness, I had surprisingly grown used to it. Whenever I try to imagine something, it would appear. Unfortunately, there was one thing that would not.... It was Tomoe. Every time I thought about him, the unknown man would show up. He would tell me that it was impossible to make Tomoe appear because he was already there.

I don't get anything that he says.

"I wonder how is Tomoe right now? What is the condition of the shrine? Will I ever wake up? I don't want them to worry about me." I am totally clueless on everything, but I still can't help to worry about the people waiting for me. 

The unknown man floated near me and chuckled as he twirled my hair with his index finger. "Ne, Miyuki. Will you surrender to the dark side?"

"No! I am sure I am going to find my way out of here!" I glared at him and growled. 

He chuckled louder at my confidence. "You will never be able to leave, Miyuki. But I will not stop you from trying." 

"Who are you really? Tell me, why do you want me stay." My anger was raging inside of me, and I was tired of his mind games.

He looked at me as though he wanted to devour me. "My little dreamer, I want you to stay because I love you and you are mine. My real self is stupid, that's why I am here to love you, to tell you and show you how much you mean to me. I am your beloved Tomoe's inner thoughts. I am the side of Tomoe that he never shows." 

My eyes widened by those words.... 'I am your beloved Tomoe's inner thoughts'.

What is he saying? Is this true? Maybe it is, because he looks exactly like Tomoe. That's why he looks so familiar! How could I not realize that? HE IS REALLY TOMOE!

Janell n_n