♡8♡ Stuck in the Middle

I would really love to taste Tomoe's cooking 😍 I need Tomoeeeee!!! Someone, please, find Tomoe!!!😢😢

Continue....

3rd Person's POV
"Tomoe, we have a cooking class later. Can you be my pair?" 

"It's fine with me, I am used to cooking anyway. The problem is, if you know how to." Tomoe replied in his monotonous voice. 

"That wouldn't be a problem because I used to cook for myself." Ayasha stared at him, waiting for his response. 

"*sigh* Then, it is settled." 

Kurama joined the conversation. "Yo, fox!" 

"Oi tengu, what do you want?" Tomoe gritted. 

"Stop calling me tengu! Fallen angel, okay?! I am here to declare that I am the one to be paired with Ayasha, not you!" The idol flicked his hair away from his eyes. 

"As if a pop star knows how to cook! As far as I know, you rely on your personal chef." The fox smirked, while the tengu defends himself. 

"Hey, watch your mouth! I know how to!"  

"Who said so?"

"I said so!"

Tomoe crossed his arms and raised one of his eyebrows. "Then, let's see!"

"Uhh, guys? I am here!" Ayasha waved both of her hands several times, trying to get their attention. 

"So, who would you choose? Is it me?" Kurama asked as sparkles appeared on his sides.

"Don't expect her reply to be you, because it is obviously me! Take note, Ayasha was the one who asked me first." The fox's ears twitched in annoyance.

"Knock it off!! Let's just have a trio, okay?" She clapped her hands, beamed a smile, trying to put out the bad vibes. 

Cooking Class...
Tomoe's POV
"Tomoe, Kurama!! Let's cook!" Ayasha's eyes were fired with determination. 

 "Hey, fox! I am not going easy on you!"

"May the best cook win!" I furrowed my brows and pierced my eyes to his. 

Kurama immediately skipped towards her side, gently gripping her hands. Seeing her blush lightly made my insides explode in anger.  

This is weird, why am I irritated like a child? 

"Ayasha, my princess! Let me help you. You should not stain your delicate hands in slicing these carrots." The tengu offered help, winking at Ayasha.

"When did I become a princess? Anyway, how can someone stain one's hands just by slicing carrots? Besides, a pop star shouldn't do the 'dirty work'. I can do it by myself! Kurama, pleaseeee!"

First move, huh? But, it is pretty lame. 

"Stop bothering my lady! Make use of yourself, and get working." I growled, swishing my tail in irritation.

"Shut up fox!!"

Kurama moved away in defeat, then started to randomly slice the vegetables.

"Kurama, that's not the way to properly slice vegetables. Let me help you." Ayasha stopped his hands from working.

"That's funny! You seriously don't know anything about the kitchen."

The God that I so looked up to simply sent me a glare. 

How pathetic am I?

Kurama's POV
"Now Kurama, look carefully." She smiled as she placed her left hand on mine, while her other hand on my right.

My face burned in embarrassment as her warm touch made my whole body go numb.

How I had missed her soft and gentle touch. It reminded me of the day we first met, the memories we had together, and the love that I had for her. Instead of listening, I couldn't help myself from staring at her. Whenever I met her gaze, I felt drawn into her eyes. Indeed, those mesmerizing eyes that I had grown to love. But what really made me fall head over heals for her was her kindness, she always put others first and herself last. Without doubt, she was the lady who took my heart away.

"Done, that's how you properly slice vegetables. Did you understand?" Her question brought my soul back to reality.

"Y-yeah! Thanks!"  

"No problem!"

"Jeealoussss?" I faced the fox, putting my tongue out like a child to intentionally annoy him. 

Tomoe's POV
Anger swirled like a red tide within me, my breath became harsh and shallow, my hands were automatically curling into fists at my sides, itching to swing out and punch him hard on his face. 

He is seriously racking my nerves. Does he really think I can be jealous over such? Idiot! 

She patted his back lightly. "Don't push yourself too much. If you can't do it, Tomoe and I can handle it anyway. So, just rest easy!" 

"Yeah, we can handle it tengu!" I smirked, emphasizing the word 'we' as I held her close. 

..........................

Ayasha's POV
Although sometimes Tomoe acts rude , he was always there for me when I needed him. All the years of my life, I had never been treated so well. In a matter of weeks, I was able to change myself to a better person. He taught me to leave all the pains of my past, promising that he'll replace all of them with new and good memories that I can cherish for a life time. I am happy that I found the place where I belong, and that is with Tomoe.  

"I am glad that I met you Tomoe." I mumbled under my breath, almost not audible at all. But thanks to his fox ears, he heard me.

"Of course you do." He chuckled.

I pouted. "What's so funny?" 

"Nothing, it is just unusual for you to say that all of a sudden. Anyway, the food is ready to be served." 

"Let me taste Tomoe! Let m-"

He cupped my chin, his violet eyes were breathtakingly close as he sweetly shoved the spoon to my mouth. This caused my eyes to widen impossibly huge, seeing that Tomoe was inches away from me.

"Let me have some too, not fair! Ayasha, please feed me." Kurama interrupted as he sat like a dog and begged with puppy eyes.  

Tomoe smacked his face and threatened him with his kitsunebi, not wanting him to butt in for the second time. 

"How was it, my lady?" Tomoe smiled, waiting for my response. 

"I-it was good! I-I mean, per-fect!" I stuttered with bright red cheeks.

👅👅👅👅
Sorry if it took me a while to update, my mind is not working lately. I am also planning for an April fools day special. So yeah, I'll try to fix myself and publish immediately. So readers, Kurama or Tomoe?