♡12♡ Strange Feelings

For those readers who are confuse on why Ayasha will be called as Miyuki in this chapter, please read the last few chapters: Broken Hope and Fire & Ice. If you want to ask me directly, you are free to do so. Anyway, I am glad I am back to writing ^_^

Ayasha's POV
"Today, you are to enhance your skills as the ice goddess."

"Ice goddess?" I looked at him with a puzzled expression.

"Yes, Miyuki. You are also bestowed with such power."

"That sounds too formal and elite-like. Tomoe, just call me Ayasha."

"If that's what you wish. But then, other gods and yokais will call you as Miyuki."

"*sigh* I guess I need to get use to it someday."

Tomoe's POV
While she was trying so hard to concentrate, I was unintentionally staring at her in awe.

Her eyes fluttered open, revealing icy blues that were framed with thick long lashes. When I met her gaze, I felt drawn into her eyes. The icy blueness generated a feeling as if they looked deep into my soul. They were so mesmerizing that I couldn't take my eyes off them. When she stepped into the light, her hair was a rich brown, almost with an undertone of red beneath the dark. Whenever she changes to her ice goddess form, her hair was a silvery blonde, each strand almost translucent when seen on its own. Then, she shots me a smile that could light up the night, and I was smitten.

Every time she appeared, the day never ended, and smiles never faded...

"Tomoe, look! Come here! Faster!!" She yelled at me with exhilaration.

I asked, slightly annoyed as she interrupted my thoughts. "What is it?"

I wonder if she caught me staring at her.

"I summoned a snow wolf!" She proudly beamed a smile.

It swayed its tail back and forth."I, Mist, will humbly be of service to you."

"In order for you to fully control this snow wolf, you have to master your divine powers."

"Lady Miyuki, you must learn how to control anything that has to do with the ice element. Aside from that, you must perform a ritual every winter season."

"In addition to that, make sure not to neglect your responsibility as the Land Goddess."

"That's so much work! I don't think I'll be able to handle these." She pouted and complained like a child.

I tried to shake off my thoughts, but I can't hold myself from smiling. God, she is just too adorable.

"Don't worry, I am here for you Lady Miyuki."

"Thank you so much Mist! Can you please give me a huggie? Your fur is just so soft and fluffy! Puweety puwees?" She begged with puppy eyes.

"Sure, anything for you!"

"Kyaaa!!!" She jumped and hugged it tightly as she rubbed her cheeks to its fur.

............................

"I'll just get something." I informed her.

"Is something wrong Tomoe?" She titled her head in confusion.

I tried to give a weak smile and reply, hoping to convince her. "N-no. I'll be back."

"Okay!"

I don't know what has gotten into me this lately, but I totally hate the presence of that snow wolf. I feel like it is trying to claim my lady. I feel like I am not needed, and it made me feel so jealous. I am so confused, but all I know is that I'm falling for her...... falling so hard.

🐺🐺🐺🐺

This chapter officially reveals Tomoe's feelings for Ayasha <3 <3 <3 I know I haven't updated for a long time, and this chapter is short as well >_< I am sorry! I have been busy studying lately and watching some anime...The updates for the next chapter will take a long time as well. I am really sorry!! But I'll give you guys the idea of my next chapter... Ummm, it is a maid cafe. Also, Kurama will be back and a new character will be introduced. That's all for now! 😉

Yours truly,
Janell :3