Finding Happines - Chapter 22

Hello again!!!!! Wala lang! I miss AshRald!! :D

-----------------

As we are busy preparing for the wedding and with Sarah's business and the upcoming basketball season and Cobbe growing up too fast, I myself cannot keep up. But my woman is a superwoman, she can. she can balance all her time to us - to our life.

I woke up with a beautiful woman sleeping beside me. With mouth half open, long eyelashes and beautiful lips, I sometimes wander.. Why me? Why did she chose me. A lot of guys were after her, but as innocent as she is, she dont understand her effect on men. 

She opened her eyes and closed it again and released a soft moan. 'Good morning baby.' I said.

'Good morning Mr. Anderson.' She smiled. 'How was your sleep?'

'With you beside me.' I closed my eyes. 'Best thing in the world. So, my sleep was great.'

She touched my face. 'Good, because thats one my goals, to give you a beautiful morning everyday.'

'So far you're doing great.' And I kissed her lips. Since that night in Tagaytay, she allowed me to sleep beside her. Well I am trying my best everyday to behave. She moved closer beside me and quickly moved back.

'Babe..' She looked at me with eyes wide open. 'Ano yun?'

Confused as she is I asked her, 'What do you mean ano yun?'

'The thing under the blanket.' She blushes.

Damn. Its morning. What can he do? 'Babe.. its morning.' I said.

'I know but how come I just felt it now?' She said as she still looking embarassed about it.

'Because Im always the first one to get up so you will not feel it.' I told her.

'Oh.' She looked at me. 'Sorry. Then better get up then!'

'Babe naman eh, dito muna tayo. Sunday naman. Late ka na pumunta sa shop.' Yes Im begging her to stay.

She thought about it for a few minutes, then.. 'Okay. Breakfast in bed?'

'That would be perfect.' God, I love this woman.

She got up on the bed. Wearing striped shorts and white sleeveless and walking around the room. Im just watching her move here and there.

'Enjoying the view?' She glanced at me.

'Yes. I could watch them the whole day.' I grinned. I cannot wait for.. Stop Anderson! Control!

'You have forever to watch them..' She walked towards me and leaned, 'And soon.. You will watch the full show..' She whispered.

'Sarah..' I pulled her and she fell on top of me. 'You are making this a lot harder, Ms. Geronimo.' 

She blushes but I think what I said gave her the courage to tease me more. 'You have to earned it. Because its going to be worth it.' Then she kissed me. Long and deep. Then ended it.

'Damn Sarah.' Im looking at her and I saw her hungry eyes also. 'Can we get married now? Please. I dont think I can survive another night.'

She giggled. 'Control, Mr. Anderson.'

'I've been controlling since the day I met you.' 

'Then clock is ticking and soon you'll have me.. as long as you want.. as hard as you want.' She said and got up on the bed.

'Where is my Sarah and what did you to her?' I told her. She laughed and just looked at me and went outside the room.

Sometimes Sarah surprises me with these things. She's innocent but when the moment heats up, she became this.. woman.. whose giving me a hard time. Really a hard time. 

I was about to get up but she entered the room with breakfast with Cobbe on her hand. 

'Daddy! Good morning!' She said. 

Cobbe really grew so fast. He learned to walk, with still a little guidance. He started to utter a few words also like 'dad' and 'mi'. He's becoming more and more like Fred everyday. 

'How's my big boy's sleep?' I carried him on the bed and started tickling him and he just started giggling.

'Babe, eat na.' She said. 'And this little guy should eat as well.' She then looked at Cobbe.

Cobbe really adores Sarah. He likes being with her more than me, I think. But who can blame him?

'Babe.. What are your plans today?' I asked.

'Shop lang. Ang dami kasing work.' She became uneasy.

'Why? What happen?' I asked.

'I have an event on Singapore next week..' She looked at me. I didnt say anything. 'For 3 days.'

'Okay.' I said.

'Okay? That's it? I expect more than okay. I expect may mga lumilipad na gamit.'

'Okay, we'll go with you.' I finally said it.

'You're kidding.'

'Unfortunately not.' I got up on bed and started cleaning the breakfast table.

'Gerald.. Its just 3 days and Im going to be busy anyway. Hindi ko kayo maasikaso ni Cobbe.' 

I still didnt answer.

'You will not listen will you?' She sound annoyed.

'Discussion over.' I carry Cobbe, walked towards her and kissed her forehead. 'Move your ass. Late ka na.' And then I'm out.

I really dont like arguing with her about work because maybe it sounded wrong but I dont trust that JL she's working with. I have to let him know his boundaries when it comes to Sarah.

Cobbe and I were just in the living room watching tv when she came out. She's dressed for work with cream skirt that really embraces her hips, white top and light black jacket. 

'I thought you're going to the shop? Makakapag-bake ka ba ng ganyan?' I asked her in a very obvious annoyed voice.

'Im going to see a client, my future husband.' Sarcasm is low form of wit, woman. I raised my eyebrow. 'Dont let me come with you Sarah.'

'Babe..' She said in her malambing voice. Damn she used her weapon. She sits on my lap and put her hands on my neck. 'You know you look hot when you're jealous and somewhat mad..' 

I just looked at her eyes. 'I just dont let anyone eye-fucking my girlfriend.'

She started brushing her thumb on my cheeks. 'Future wife. I dont think 'girl friend is enough.. Diba? Babe ko talaga. Napaka-seloso! Kaya ayan namamawis ung ilong mo!' Then showed her smile that she knows it my weakness.

'Dont do this to me. You're making me question my judgement. Magpalit ka na. Yung mas mahaba.. tsaka yung di ganyan.' I closed my eyes.

'I love you too babe.' She giggled. She stood up and walked towards Cobbe who's on the baby chair and just chewing something. 'I love you, baby. Watch daddy for me.' 

'Is it me who needs watching than Cobbe?' 

'Keep your hair on, Anderson. Im just joking. Why so hot headed?' 

'Its because..' Ano nga ba talaga Gerald? San ba talaga ang nag-iinit sayo? 'Just be safe. Call me once you reached. And call me every 20 minutes!'

'Bye babe. I love you.' She leaned down as i was seating on the couch. Her hands on my head and kisses me briefly. I grabbed her waist and pull her closer to me. I closed my eyes. 'I dont know what you're doing Sarah, but be sure you are ready to face the consequences.'

I can feel her smile on my cheeks, 'I am ready.. tonight.'

Then she walked towards the door.

Tonight?

What the.

------------------------------------------------

How was my fellow AshRalds!!!!!! :DD