Finding Happiness - Chapter 20

Im back!!!! Sorry for that long hiatus!!!

Balik na ko sa  SASA GEGE madness once more!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was the perfect date. The date I imagined for a long time for her. I've never seen her this happy, this free from anything. I thank God na nabigay ko sa kanya yun kahit isang gabi lang. 

We ended our night with just embracing each other's presence, planning our future and just talking about us. Nothing else. Hinatid ko sya sa hotel room nya and she was a bit surprised that we have a separate rooms.

'Babe why?' I asked her. 

'Ah. Wala, nagulat lang ako..' 

'Nagulat saan?' 

She didnt answer.

'Babe..' I said. She was just looking at me.

'I love you.' She said, with smile in her face.

I should be getting used to her i love you's, but there's something about her saying it everytime na parang unang beses ko pa lang narinig sa kanya yun.

I hugged her, kissed her hair and said, 'i love you.. more than anything.' I tried to let go but she stopped me. 'Babe, something wrong?'

'Ganto lang muna tayo.' She said and closed her eyes.

I hugged her tighter. And after a few minutes, she finally let go.

'You're worth the wait and worth the pain, babe.' She said in her cracking voice.

'Hey..' I whispered. 'We're happy and we're more than okay. That's all that matters right?' I cupped her face and wiped her tears with my thumb.

'Yes. We're happy. Hindi ako makapaniwala na may ganitong klaseng saya pala.' She laughed a little. 'You're too good to be true.' She smiled widely.

'No babe. You are. You're perfect. More than I asked for. More than I wanted for. Pahinga na tayo? Maaga tayo uuwi bukas, may anak tayong naghihintay.' I joked.

'Oo nga pala. O sige na. Good night na.' 

I opened the door. 'Sleep well, babe.'

'Ikaw din.' She stepped inside and smiled before closing the dooors.

I returned to my room. After a few hours, I decided to sleep.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Confused, I opened the door and saw her standing there, in her pajamas.

'Babe!' 

'Babe, di ako makatulog.' She said.

'Pasok ka.' I let her in. She sat down at the end of the bed. 'Why? May problema ba? Masama ba pakiramdam mo?' I was about to touch her forehead.. 'Wala akong dalang medyas.' She said.

I looked at her intently, in a very questioning look.

'Wala kong dalang medyas babe.' She repeated.

I suddenly realized what she meant. 

Fact, hindi sya nakakatulog na wala syang medyas. 

'Do you want to buy one?' I asked.

'Gabi na. Wala ka bang dala?' 

I looked around. 'Let me check if may extra.' Then I walked towards the cabinet, searching.

'Babe, can I sleep here? I mean tabi tayo.'

I suddenly looked at her. 

'Kailangan talaga nanlalaki yung mata?'

'You want to sleep beside me?' I asked again.

'Yes.' She answered.

'Are you sure?'

'I am sure. Are you sure?' She asked.

'No im not sure. Babe. You dont know what you're asking.'

'Im asking if we could sleep.. together.'

'Exactly my point.' I walked towards her and sit at the chair infront of her. 'You dont know what you're presence affect..' I coughed. 'Affect me.'

'Babe..' She said in her sweet voice. She slid beside me. 'Hindi ako makatulog na nilalamig yung paa ko. I'll sleep beside you so you can warm my feet with your feet.' She looked at me with her nagpapaawa look.

I looked at her for seconds. I released a deep sigh. 'One thing..'

She nod.

'I cant promise you I'll behave.'

She became uneasy and then looked at me again and gave me a quick kiss. 'I trust you.' She act on walking towards the bed but I stopped her.

I stood up and faced her. 'Its myself I dont trust.' I whispered to her.

'As much as gusto ko Gerald, I want to our first night to be special. Maybe maiintindihan naman nya un?' She looked down.

She really looked down at him. 'You're driving me crazy, Sarah.' She walked towards the bed and lye down.

'Crazy mabuti? O crazy masama?' She tapped the space beside her. 'Lika na babe, may anak pa tayong naghihintay. Maaga tayo aalis.' 

I finally gather the energy and control I have and lye down beside her. 'Come here.' I said. She's now lying on my shoulders, tangled my feet on her feet. 'Better?'

'So much better.'

'Good. I love you.'

'I love you.'

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@dofficialarian on twitter my labs!