Bury Me In Black (15)

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated this story in like.... a very long time. :3

Bury Me in Black (15)

I stood outside of School beside the gate, waiting for Emily. I wrapped my arms across my chest, attempting to keep myself warm. I then saw Emily, her hot pink heels clamping against the ground every time she took a step. 

"Mikey!" She smiled, this time actually getting my name right. 

"Emily." I mumbled quietly. 

She hurried over to me, smiling blankly.

I looked side to side, "So, why'd you want to meet me here?" I asked slightly confused.

"Well, I just wanted to say, don't loose hope!" 

My eyes widen, that was the last thing I expected to come out of her mouth. "What do you mean?" 

She looked down, "I understand what’s it like too lose someone you love. Thing's will get better."

"Um, gee thanks." I smiled, feeling slightly better.

I was surprised though that was coming from someone who used to tease me and Gerard everyday. I was still expecting something to happen, something that she can laugh at me for.

"You sure that's all you wanted to say?" I asked.

She nodded, "Just remember that, no matter how bad things get always have hope."

"Thanks."

I started walking away from school, back home. She did give me some hope but not a lot. Gerard and Mother were gone, I'd never see them again; I felt my heart sink a little as I thought that. I wondered if I would actually ever see them again. If their in Heaven maybe their ghost or maybe nothing happens when you die. I decided to go see Frank.

I slowly started getting close with Ray and Frank, they seem like nice guys; we usually just stayed in Frank's basement playing music. Frank would sing and play guitar, Ray played guitar too and I played bass; even though I had no idea how to play. 

Weeks passed and as they did, I felt more alone. It's amazing, how you can be surrounded full of people, yet feel so alone. My Dad was hardly around now days, he was attempting too keep himself busy, I guess he did it so he would be distracted from what's been going on lately. Alicia was always there for me, I just felt bad how I hardly ever made an attempt too see her. It was weird, I was alive yet I felt dead; I felt nothing inside. Maybe it would just be easier to die. I curled up into a ball, wrapping the blankets tightly around me, closing my eyes.

"Mikey, don't give up." I heard a faint voice whisper. 

I turn around, seeing my brother. He smiled, walking over to me. We were surrounded by white walls; the room was empty apart from me and Gerard.

"Don't give up." He repeated. 

"What do you mean?" I asked tilting my head. 

"Thing will get better, I promise."

I looked down, feeling my heart sink.

Everything went blurry, Gerard vanished.

"Mikey!" I heard someone yell my name.

"Mikey!" He repeated.

My eye's shot open, I saw my Dad looking down at me. My Dad smiled, I sat up in my bed grabbing my glasses from my bed side table.

"What?" I asked my voice a little croaky. 

"Dinner's, ready." He smiled.

I hardly ever see my Dad smile, it was slightly unusual but at the same time comforting. As climbed out of bed, I thought about my dream. There was a part of me that wish that Gerard had tried to connect with me through me dream. I sat down at the table, smiling over at my Dad. I took a mouthful of peas before chewing them slowly. I hardly ate.

"Dad, do you think it's possible that... the dead can connect with you through dreams and stuff?" I asked looking at him. 

He looked shocked, "Um, I guess. Why?" 

I shrugged, "I was just curious." 

My Dad cocked his head to the side. "Are you okay Mike's?" He asked.

I felt my stomach twist, I wasn't okay; I was worse. 

"Yeah, fine."  I lied.

He sighed, "I know things are bad now but they'll get better, soon. I promise."

It seemed that most people were telling me that these days but when? When will things get better? It wasn't long until I'll just give up on life.

"Maybe you should see a therapist."

"Leesha," I called looking over at Alicia.

She kissed my nose, wrapping her arms loosely around my neck.

"Yes Mikes'?"

"Do you think I should see a therapist?" I asked. 

She pulled away, crossing her legs and shrugged.

"I'm not sure. Do you feel that you need to see someone?" 

"Well, yeah but I don't really want too." I admitted.

"Mikey, I know that things have been tough but I promise you things will better." She smiled.

I sighed, "But when?" I asked.

She looked down, I knew she couldn't answer. 

"Mikey, just promise me you won't do anything stupid." Alicia looked up.

You could tell she was serious, I knew what she meant. I had thought about it but I saw the look on her face, I felt my heart slowly start to break, 

I nodded, taking her hand. "I promise."

She smiled, kissing my lips and wrapping her arms around my neck. 

"I love you." 

I smiled, "I love you too."

She sat on my lap, her head resting on my shoulder with her hand lightly resting on my chest. 

"Your one of the greatest thing I've ever had." She whispered in my ear.

In some sort of way, I felt hope; that things would start getting better.