Epilogue

6/3/16

Vote and Comment!!

Zinnias P.O.V

"Alright the bride and groom have made there own vows. Aaron would you like to go first?" The priest asks Aaron. Aaron nods and takes a deep breath, he smiles down at me and I couldn't help but grin back. I can't believe I'm actually getting married. Aaron is in his black tux and I'm in a huge white princess ball gown.

The top is a tight corset. The top is a lacy sweetheart neckline beaded with small diamonds all around going down to my stomach and it puffs out into a big white gown that reaches past my ankles, covering my feet. It's absolutely stunning. My hair is in a low curled bun that's right above my neck, my white lacy vale is tucked into and I have a few loose curls to frame my face.

Aaron clears his throat and grabs both of my hands, connecting it with his.

"Zinnia I have loved you since high school. When I first saw you I was immediately smitten with you. But I was just a young boy at the time so I made some mistakes which I'm so grateful that you forgave me. I love you and I always will. Everyday I wake up and see you, it never gets old. Every time I see you it's like the first time all over again. I promise to love you through your worst times and your best. No matter what we face later on I promise I will live the rest of my life trying to be a good husband and making you happy because you make me the happiest man alive. I love you so much doll face."

The crowd aww's and claps. My eyes get a little watery and I sniffle. He smiles at me with love and adoration clearly in his eyes.

"Would the bride like to say a few words." The priest asks me and I nod.

"Aaron I love you so much and you make me so happy. Happier than I've ever been. Everyday I'm with you my heart is constantly beating of my chest and even though we've been together for so long I continue to blush and get butterflies whenever I'm around you. I'm constantly doing things I never even dreamed about, with you. You're always pushing me to do things and face my fears and I love you for that. I'm my best self with you. You're always making me laugh and smile. And I promise to love you forever and to be a good wife. If you're ever sad or down I promise I'll be the one to pick you up and support you. No matter what happens I will love you and understand you. You're the only guy for me and I can't wait to be your wife. You're the most amazing, funniest, caring and sweetest guy I've ever known and I'll love you forever and beyond." The crowd claps and I hear mummers on how cute we are.

Aaron grins happily and I can see his eyes tear up at my words. He squeezes both my hands a little and stares straight into my eyes.

The priest goes on with the ceremony.

Finally he says. "Do you Aaron Walker take Zinnia Valencia to be your lawful wedded wife?"

Aaron smiles still staring into my eyes. "I do"

The priest turns to me. "Do you Zinnia Valencia take Aaron Walker as your lawful wedded husband."

I grin "I do" I say without hesitation.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The crowd erupts in cheers.

Aaron doesn't waist a second. He slides a hand around my back and dips me. Then he smashes his lips onto mine. I kiss him back immediately. The kiss was slow and filled with love.

We break apart and he leans his forehead against mine. I cup his his jaw with one of my hands. "My bad boy forever." I whisper teasingly.