Chapter 17

Asher ^ in pic
I made this chapter and tried to find a song that would fit and I found this song ^ I think it goes perfect!

Click the star button and Vote if you enjoy the story!

********************************
Zinnias P.O.V

Beep, Beep, Beep

Ugh! Stupid alarm. Frustratedly i turn my alarm clock off, i take my blanket off me and get up with my eyes still closed because i just don't have the strength to open them and face the sunlight. I walk to my bathroom, turn on the shower and wait until the water is warm, then I hop in.

15min later

I hop at of the shower wrap a towel around myself and walk back to my room. I'm fully awake now. I look at the clock 7:30. Good i still have a hour left. I decided to be lazy today so i put on jean shorts and a black t-shirt with a pair of black vans and I put my hair in a loose side braid.

I walk downstairs and see my brother in the kitchen, sitting on one of the bar stools. Eating a waffle? He turns around facing me "Hey Zinny " he greets taking a bite of his waffle. I want a waffle. "Hey... Where did you get the waffle?" I ask curiously, raising my eyebrows.

He looks at me nervously "Oh um, mom made some for you before she left to work..." he tells me and I get excited because I'm getting a waffle.

Hey I'm hungry don't judge.

"Where are they" I ask looking around the kitchen, he rubs the back of his neck
awkwardly.
"Yea.... About that.. I kinda ate all of them...?" he says casually and nervous.

My eyes widen in shock, "WHAT! How many was there" I ask irritated and glaring at him.

"Wellll...." he draws out in a high pitched voice and I'm tempted to laugh at him but I keep a strait face to scare him "Five..." 

"YOU ATE FIVE WAFFLES!" I shout shocked and he nods slowly. I glare at him for a good minute until I can't hold my amusement any longer and i start laughing at him.

"I don't know how you eat so much and yet you stay fit".

He smirks "Because I was obviously sent here by the gods" he says cocky.

I roll my eyes "Yea. Whatever helps you sleep at night" I state and grab an apple from the counter and I walk to the door

  "It's true!" he says stomping his foot like a child. I shake my head and walk outside.

I started to walk to my car when i hear a wolf whistle. I stop in a halt and turn around to see who it is, possibly about to yell at someone. But instead I see Aaron walking to me smirking. I roll my eyes at him and smile.

I look him up and down. He's wearing grey jeans,  a black t-shirt, all white Jordan's, with his hair in his usual perfect quiff. To top it off he has some black shades to cover his eyes. I look up at his face and he takes off his sun glasses, still smirking "Like what you see doll face? Because I sure do" He ask looking me up and down slowly with no shame.

I roll my eyes "You wish" I tell him crossing my arms.

He chuckles "I  don't have too wish, if its true." He smirks but a smile start to make its way on his face and I can't help but smile back at him. I love seeing him smile.

We stay like that for a little until he laughs and grabs my waist crushing me into him. I let out a giggle and he looks down at me. He looks at my lips and leans his face down to my level and pecks my lips, then he pecks them again and again until he's pecked my lips around six times, I laugh and push his face away with my hand. "Stop pecking me like a bird and we have to go to school" I tell him and he groans.