Chapter 29

VOTE!
COMMENT!

Zinnias P.O.V

Thump. I feel something fall over my leg. I groan, I pry my eyes open and I'm faced with the ceiling. Wait that's not right, the ceiling I'm looking at is light grey when mine is turquoise.

Oh shit.

Where am I? I bite my lip nervously and try to get up, but I get pulled back down. I realize there's a tight arm wrapped around my waist. I almost screamed but I covered my mouth so I don't wake up whoever I'm with. I turn my head slowly and fearfully. Once my head is fully turned my eyes come into sight with a beautiful face. His brown hair is messed up and his full lips are slightly parted. His eyes are closed, he's sound asleep.

Wait back to reality, why am I in Aaron's room, better yet why am I sleeping in his bed! Oh god we didn't- no! I couldn't have. With shaky hands I grab the end of the sheet to pull up but suddenly a hand grabs my wrist. I scream in fright until a hand covers my mouth.

Once my scream became muffled he took his hand off my mouth. "Doll face what are you doing?" He asked raising his eyebrow, causing a small crease in his four head.

I try to calm my heavy breathing from the scare I just had. "Doll face if you wanted to see my di-"

"AARON!" I yell cutting him off from his inappropriate sentence.

He laughs "well i was just saying, you where going to look under the blanket so I could only assume one thing" he tells me wiggling his eyebrow and he has a stupid smirk plastered on his face.

I glare at him. Wait why am I here and what the hell did we do? "Aaron w-we didn't do anything last night did we?" I ask biting my lip as a nervous habit.

He stares at me for a minute with a serious face then suddenly his lips turn into a devious smile which makes me more nervous. "You don't remember what we did?" He ask mischievously.

I nod "well I remember the day we spent together then I remember I fell asleep at the fair but that's it". Which is true I fell asleep on a bench.

"Wow you don't remember what you did once we got here?" He asked offended.

I bite my lip and shake my head. He shakes his head in disapproval. "Well I took you back to my place because you fell asleep in my arms but once I carried you to my room you woke up. So I put you on my bed but you quickly got up and you where all over me". He tells me with distress.

My mouth fell open, I couldn't have done that. I didn't even drink last night, I would've remembered that.

He sighs and goes on. "You started to kiss me everywhere. I told you to relax but you told me that you wanted me so badly and you couldn't hold it in anymore. So who am I to not grant your wishes. We got into a pretty steamy make out session. But eventually you wanted more and we undressed. So the whole night I pleasured you, while you screamed my name over and ov-"

"That's enough!" I shout with tears building up in my eyes.

I can't believe it. I lost my virginity and I don't even remember a second of it. God we're not even dating. This isn't how this was supposed to happen I wanted it to be special.

"Doll face?" I hear Aaron ask with concern.

I look up at him with glassy eyes and he frowns. "Why are you so upset. It was just a hook up, you acts like you've never had sex before." He tells me with a shrug and that's when my sadness turns into anger.