Chapter 23

VOTE
COMMENT

6 years later
Zinnia's P.O.V

"Zinnia please this important! You have to come visit! Only for two weeks I promise and then you can go right back to your buisness!" My brother Andrew complains through the phone.

I sigh "Andrew I don't even know why your trying to convince me. I never said no. Of course I'll come visit! It's your wedding! I wouldn't miss it just for my work." I tell him and roll my eyes at him automatically assuming I would say no.

He lets out a sigh of relief "Thank god. I'm so excited to see you Zinny, it's been too long. Avery is so excited to meet you. Your going to love her." I smile, Avery is my brothers new fiancé there getting married in two weeks.

"Me too I'm so excited to see who tamed my out of control brother" I tell him with a small chuckle and in return he laughs.

"Alright I'll see you soon bye!"

"Bye drewy boo!" I shout and immediately hang up the phone, before he yells at me for calling him that nickname.

I get up from my chair and go check on my employees.

"Hello Zinnia. I just finished one of the pieces for the new summer line." One my head designer Kenna tells me.

I examine the dress, it has a purple and black flower pattern. Its tight on the chest and flares out to the waist and bottom, it reaches mid thigh. I smile  and nod in approval.

"This is great Kenna you did a fantastic job making it exactly how I designed and imagined." I tell her and she smiles widely, looking proud.

"I'm closing early, you have the rest day off. You've earned it". I state with a smile. She nods and I tell the rest of the employees to leave.

After I finished college and got my master degree in fashion designing and business degree, I opened up ~Amethyst Designs~.  I've always loved fashion, so opening this business was a dream come true. I never thought it would become as famous and popular as it is.

I'm glad I didn't stay in California when I was a teen. Other wise I wouldn't have opened up ~Amethyst Designs~. I probably would've of just suffered everyday right next door to Aaron's house.... Ok if your wondering about him. I haven't seen him since the day I moved. I never went to visit California again. I would have my brother and dad visit me here in Brazil.

I wonder if he still is next door to my dad or did he move? How is he? Does he have another girlfriend? Has he moved on? All theses thoughts rush into my head as soon as i think of him. I shake my head at my thoughts. I shouldn't be thinking about him. I'm over him.

I walk inside my house and walk to my room to start packing. I grab my suitcase from my walk in closet and throw it on my bed and start to put random summer clothes in it.

As I was packing I feel two arms wrap around my waist. I let out a shriek and turn around only to be faced with my boyfriend Dylan laughing at me. I hit his chest and glare at him.

"You scared me jerk!" I yell at him and he still laughs.

He suddenly stops laughing and his bright green eyes make contact with my suit case. He frowns and his face grows with worry. "What's going on? Are you going out of town? Are you moving out? Are you not happy with me anymore. If it's me, I promise I'll change just tell me what it is!" Dylan rushes out with fear and worry laced in his tone.

I smile at him and let out a small laugh. "Dylan relax I'm not leaving you." I reassure him and he lets out big breath of relief.

"Oh thank god! I was so worried!" He says with relief. Then confusion crosses his face. "Wait then where are you going?"