13.

you're never gonna get it,
I'm a hazard to myself. I'll break it to you easy, this is hell.
;
We don't have to talk, we don't have to dance, we don't have to smile, we don't have to make friends.
It's nice to meet you let's never meet again. -We don't have to dance by Andy Black

When I woke up the drugs had died down and it was four in the morning. I really didn't feel like going to work so I'll call in later to say I'm not going.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and went back into the living room and turned on the tv.
I wasn't paying much attention to the tv and my mind started to wander to Niall.

I miss him. I wonder what he's doing right now? Probably sleeping like a normal person.

I've grown more attached to him and he doesn't know much about me but he's told me a lot about him.
Like he's originally from Ireland but always wanted to move here so here he is.

He found out he was gay in high school and only dated two guys in his past.

I might or might not have been jealous when he told me that. But no need to be because I don't have feelings for him.

I can't catch feelings for anyone anymore. I'll just be left alone with a broken heart.

By the ways my ecstasy pills are the only thing that makes me happy. No need to have friends or a boyfriend with me.

I picked up my phone and sent a quick text to Niall,

To Niall: We don't even have to be friends. It was nice to meet you so let's never meet again. x

I let out a breath and continued to live my lonesome life.

a/n: opinions on Harry blocking Niall out of his life?

Hope you enjoyed :)