5.

Don't get too close it's dark inside,
It's where my demons hide.
-Demons by Imagine Dragons

I work every other day of the week so today I was sad and happy about not going to work.
Happy, because well who likes to work?
Sad, because I'm alone here with my thoughts.

At least at work I'm busy with stocking shelves and helping customers.

I made myself a fast breakfast and went back upstairs to get the colorful sheet that Zayn gave me yesterday.
It's sad how I have nothing to do every single day and on my free time I take drugs.

I was confused on how to take this. Do I just put it in my mouth or do I put it in water and does the water change colors?
I sniffed at it and it had a funny smell to it but shrugged.

I decided to just slip it in my mouth and hope that's how it works. I forgot if Zayn told me how to do this.
After about ten minutes nothing happened and started to ask myself if I was stupid enough to put paper in my mouth.

Soon I started seeing swirly things in my room and im an instant it was like I was in the movie, Alice in wonderland.
It was the part of the movie of when Alice cried so much that the room flooded.

Alice eye's turned all black and started bleeding and the sight made me scream and cry.
All these creepy things started happening and it was all so depressing it just made me want to leave.

Everyone's eyes turned all black, no one had their color of their eye or the white part.

I couldn't stop screaming and crying, my tears started filling up the room also

I don't think I want to try this again it just makes me feel worse about myself.

------------------
a/n: when you take acid it goes on for about 12 hours so :/
and when you take acid, what you see depends on your state of mind. So if you're happy and joyful you see colorful things and sometimes video game characters like Mario brothers and such.

But if you're depressed you see scary and depressing things that make you want to actually kill yourself and go crazy.

Just a bit information if you don't know :)