1.

"And how much will that be?" I asked pulling out my wallet

"Well there is thirty in here so it'll be £98.64" I sighed and pulled out the money and handed it to my dealer

"Nice making business with you again." he said shaking my head and leaving

"Wait, it'll be the same time next week."

"I'm not going to be your dealer anymore Harry." he said shaking his head

"What do you mean? I need this stuff Aaron how could you stop?" I asked starting to panic

"Maybe it's actually time to stop. I'm sorry Harry but I just did this to start on money, I actually want to do something with my life. I hope we don't lose contact, you're a nice guy Harry." he said with a sad expression and left

I shoved the bag of pills in my pocket and walked home.

Now where am I going to get my pills once these finish? I'm going to die.

okay don't be over dramatic Harry.

Actually yes, I'll be over dramatic.

Sometimes I'm glad I started on these drugs but other times I regret it. I blame my parents on who I am today.
They specifically told me that life is a sad and ugly thing. When I was about sixteen they committed suicide. I guess they were depressed.

Well no shit, they committed suicide and hated life of course they were depressed.
They even tried to kill me before they killed themselves.

I don't know what's the thing about me, I want to join them wherever they are. But I also don't have the guts to do it. No one will ever truly love me. My whole life I've been used and treated like shit. I have no friends, don't think you can count Aaron as one he was my dealer.

One day I'm probably going to overdose on all these kinds of drugs but my main thing i'm using now is the ecstasy pill. I'm never happy but this little pill always helps me out.

I'm just waiting for death, I don't expect anyone to come in my life anymore, and even if people do want to. My walls are built up high, and no one can make me as happy as these pills do and no one can break down these walls.