Happily Ever After.

Later that day, I find myself eating alone at my favorite Chinese restaurant. I don't mind being alone, I actually think it's quite calming, but today there were lots of people staring. And by lots I mean the whole restaurant. Which was very crowded.

I tried to brush it off, but it really was bothering me. I knew they are knew about Luke and I, the famous couple containing a pop star and a small town girl. I resulted to texting Lauren the whole time, but all she talked about was how bummed she was that she couldn't get to say goodbye to Calum. 

While I was texting Lauren about my conversation with Luke this morning, I get an interesting text.

"Speak of the devil," I mumble clicking Luke's text to read it. It said:

Hey Ali, I don't have time to explain but you need to pack your bags and run to the airport. There will be a man waiting for you who will escort you to a private plane. It will be the quickest way to fly you to me. I'll explain it all when you get here.

I immediately text back:

Can I bring Lauren???

His answer:

Yes. Calum is dying to see her.

I ask the waiter for my bill and call Lauren right away. I read her the text Luke sent and she agrees to come. I rush out of the restaurant and practically run all the way home. When I get home, I throw random clothes into my bag hoping they will work for whatever Luke has planned. 

Lauren is at my house and we are saying goodbye to mom before I can even register what is happening. To be fair, I don't think my mom really is understanding it all, either. 

We get to the airport as quickly as possible, looking for a man with a sign labeled "Alyssa". He wasn't very hard to find and he escorts us to a more private area of the airport where we immediately board the plane. There is no security or anything, which is, I'm assuming, why Luke wanted us to fly this way. It was a whole lot quicker. I can't imagine how expensive it must have been, though. 

The plane is absolutely luxurious. There are little coolers with drinks and baskets of snacks and magazine and books. There are seats that face each other and TVs on either side of the plane. There's even a table. Lauren and I squeal as we see what it looks like. 

We take off and Lauren and I have a super fun time blasting music over the speakers and looking at magazines together. Soon enough, we've arrived in LA. 

When we get off the plane, all 4 boys and their management are there to greet us. To be honest, it was extremely weird to be greeted like that. I felt like royalty. 

Lauren dashes down the steps and straight into Calum's arms. My heart literally melts at the sight of the two of them. 

I take it slower, Luke waiting at the bottom of the steps for me. When I get there I give him a really big hug and a kiss on the cheek, just in case any paparazzi are around sneaking pictures. 

"So what's this miraculous plan you've got?" I ask Luke curiously.

"Follow me!" He says excitedly. Lauren and I glance at each other, confused. 

We follow Luke into a giant warehouse with a million people bustling around. 

"Welcome to the set of our new music video!" Michael shouts.

"What?" Lauren and I ask in unison.

"Okay so basically, I wrote a song a couple weeks ago about you and how no one has the right to judge you or our relationship and I showed it to our management and they really liked it. They thought it would be a great way to stop all of the rumors, so we recorded it this morning, and now we're getting ready to shoot the video. Which you will be in," He says the last words quickly, and I almost don't catch them.

"I'm sorry, what?!" I squeal.

"Everyone already knows what you look like, so why not just have you star in the video? Plus, I thought it would be fun for us," Luke says sheepishly.

"This isn't my kinda thing Luke, it's yours. I can't do this, I'm not good at this stuff," I ramble.

"Oh stop, you'll do just fine, you'll be with me the whole time,"

So I let a random girl named Chelsea escort me to hair and makeup and I let a girl named Cindy do my hair while guy named Jake does my makeup. I let someone named Mary pick out and outfit and accessories for me.

When I come out of the trailer and enter another, Lauren is there waiting for me.

"Oh my god, you look stunning, Ali!" she chirps.

I look at myself in the mirror. Mary had dressed me in a beautiful lilac purple high low dress, with lace detailing at the top. She paired it with some black pumps and some simple fake diamond earrings (at least I hope they're fake). Cindy had done my hair in beachy waves that framed my face nicely, with a lace braid on one side. Jake gave me fairly light eye makeup but made my face practically glow. I felt like a princess.

"Thank you," I told Lauren while I twirled around the trailer. 

Another man that I didn't know came in and told me I had two minutes to get to set and he would direct me there when I was ready. I followed him out and found Luke waiting for me on set. The "set" aka, an actual place we were filming at, was a beautiful gazebo with various flowers blooming around the outside. 

We filmed all day. I changed my outfit, hair, and makeup 4 times and changed location 4 times. It was exhausting but it really was super fun. I had to fly back home that night. It took Luke's people a week to edit the video. I got a link to watch it and it turned out really beautiful. The song was perfect. I can't believe that Luke wrote it for me. The video correlated harmoniously with the lyrics of the song. 

The fans took really well to the video. They kept tweeting me really nice things. Here are a few examples:

Omg you and Luke are actual goals!!

The video was absolutely gorgeous. Have a whole new perspective on you!

I ship you guys so hard, you're so lucky!!

I would like to end this with a "and they lived happily ever after" but we all know that isn't reality. In the next couple years, Luke and I's relationship has been the hardest thing I've ever worked for. But that's only made me love him more. So in our own way, we did live happily ever after.

.............................

I know I didn't tell you guys I was going to end the story here, but I started this story over a year ago and it's time for it to come to an end. I have another book coming very soon that is about a princess, so if you're into that kind of stuff, please check it out. It would mean the world to me.

I hope you all enjoyed this story, and I'm sorry it was so short. I want to thank each and every one of you that have actually read this far into the story and for supporting the book and liking it. It means everything to me, trust me. 

I love you all, and I hope to see you in my next story!!

xoxo,

everyoneloves5sos