"I guess you never really knew me, Luke,"

I am going to kill that boy. He brought all this attention to me. Why did their band have to become so popular? There are literally people standing on my front lawn taking pictures of me in my shorts and a t shirt.

"ALI!" one of them screamed. I was getting really tired of all of them asking questions so I decided to set things straight.

"Yes, I dated Luke. Yes, we broke up. Yes, I was at his show last night. Yes, we were arguing. Yes, he kissed me. Are you happy now?" I ran back inside and slammed my door shut.

As soon as I was inside I called Luke.

"What's wrong now?" Luke's familiar voice said.

"There are freaking paparazzi in my front yard asking me about you and last night. I am not famous, I do not want to deal with this," I told him.

"Well what do you want me to do?" he asks me.

"Just please make it stop, Luke, please," I said desperately, my voice getting quieter.

From the silence on the phone I can tell he feels equally guilty and bad for me.

"Alright listen. You can come over to our hotel and we can hide out for a while till they leave. I'm sure it won't take that long," Luke says in a tone that makes me instantly feel relaxed.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? Aren't people gonna think something of it?" I ask, not quite sure if I should listen to him.

"Who cares what people think? We know the truth and that's all that matters," he tells me.

"Okay I'll be over in a half hour. Text me the details about where your room is and stuff?" I ask.

"Got it," He says, hanging up.

For a moment I felt angry that he didn't say 'I love you' before he hung up, but then I remembered that we weren't together anymore. Even after a year, I still forgot sometimes.

I reluctantly get ready because people are outside taking pictures of me. I have to look good for the cameras. If it was just Luke and the boys, I would not hesitate to show up in my pajamas, my hair in a messy bun, and no makeup on. They wouldn't care. They've seen me like that more times than I can count.

So, I put on a dress that is tight at the top, but flows out when it gets to my waist. It's fairly casual, but I still think I look nice. I straighten my hair and apply fairly light makeup. I grab my bag and mentally prepare myself for the crowd as I open the door.

The screams start. The flashes nearly blind me. I run back inside and slam the door shut, running up the stairs to my room to retrieve my sunglasses. I need those with all the flashes. Then, I go out the door, and for good this time.

I push my way through them, and run to my car. When I turn on my car, the radio is playing Good Girls by 5sos. My God WILL THEY EVER GO AWAY?! It seems like they pop up everywhere. I change the station angrily and then program the hotel address that Luke texted me into my GPS.

It takes me about 15 minutes to get to the hotel. Once I get there, John, the boys top security guard is waiting for me. He takes a hold of my arm and a few other security guards make the paparazzi step back. I feel like I'm a celebrity.

As soon as I get inside, Luke is standing there waiting for me.

"Oh thank God! They're crazy! I'm so glad you made it here alive!" Luke said to me, relieved.

"Yeah, sure you are. I only came here to get away from the paparazzi, not to spend a 'fun filled' day with you," I say sarcastically.

"Right, well, you can come up to my room I guess," He says, and I can tell I upset him a little.

Whatever, he deserves it.

"Are any of the other boys around? Maybe I can hang in one of their rooms?" I know I was being mean by asking that, but I honestly couldn't bear to look at him. I felt like crying.

"Why? God, Alyssa, I'm getting really tired of the whole 'you hate me' act. Just give it up already," Luke says angrily.

He always calls me Alyssa when he's being serious with me. "Don't call me Alyssa!" I hiss, "And it is MOST DEFINITELY not an act. I know this is hard on you, since you are used to everyone being in love with you, but I actually really do hate you,"

"What do you mean everyone's in love with me?" He questions.

"Are you stupid? You have millions of adoring fans! You hardly have to work and millions of girls are complimenting you and saying nice things about you!"

"Why do you care? Are you jealous?"

"No, I'm not jealous! I'm annoyed cause you just expect everyone to love you! You cheated on me! I hate you and always will!"

"You know, Alyssa, I mean Ali, I thought you were the kinda person who no matter what I did would always stand by my side and look out for me. I thought you wouldn't care that I cheated on someone if I had a good reason to,"

"Well, I guess you never really knew me, Luke, I guess you never really knew me," I say, while getting into the elevator.

................

I AM SO SORRY THAT IT HAS TAKEN ME SO LONG TO UPDATE. I ran out of storage on my phone so I deleted the Wattpad app and I was on vacation so I was hardly using my laptop and I kinda forgot that I needed to update. Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter, but it's probably crap because I can't sleep and it's 1 am and I'm tried okay guys? please tell me what you think! thanks for reading!

-everyoneloves5sos

ps. I didn't proofread this so I'm really sorry if there's tons of mistakes!