32. Surprised

Hi guys~

I updated so early coz I'm bored. XD

And this is dedicated to her---> 

~~~

Hana's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and yawned. I really slept so good. As I turn to look beside me, my eyes widened as I saw that Kris is here sleeping so quietly and in between of us is Daniel. I slowly sat down being so careful of not waking them up. I smiled to the thought that they look so cute sleeping together. Kris is hugging his little brother and he looks like a father coz they really look so alike.

I quickly took my cellphone and I took their picture sleeping together coz they looked so cute. Anyways.. Why is Kris here? Hmm.. Maybe he sneeked out again last night. Aigoo. I already said that he shouldn't sneek up again. He is so stubborn. I sighed and as I took a glance on the clock, it's still Six in the morning. Okay, maybe I'll just prepare a breakfast then, I'll wake them up. I flushed as I realized that I'm acting like a Mother. I shook my head and went in my bathroom.

Before I cooked our breakfast, I brushed my teeth first then, as soon as I finished. I went downstairs. Okay. What should I cook for breakfast? I held my chin while scanning the vegetables and the chopped chicken from the Refrigerator. Ah. I know. I'll make a Curry and hmm.. I'll also fry some sausages for breakfast. This time, this Curry will become so delicious.

I remembered, I always practiced making this when I'm alone. I also asked Ahra to taste my first made Curry and she said that it tastes horrible but then, I didn't give up so, I decided to make the second one and she likes it.

Then soon after, the Curry is already cooked and I turned off the stove. I smiled to the thought that it smells good. While I'm washing my hands, my eyes widened when I felt arms behind my back wrapping around my waist and sending me shivers down to my spine. "Good Morning~" Kris whispered in my ear with his deep husky voice making me want to faint. His breath smells like mint toothpaste and I love his voice. 

"Y-You startled me.." I muttered shyly as I can feel that my cheeks are burning because of how he is hugging meso tightly from behind. I heard him chuckle and I was much surprised when he suddenly kissed me on my cheek quickly. "Sorry.. Well, the food's smells so good that I woke up.. I'm hungry." He whispered and I blushed. "Hey, let me go now.." I said shyly. Then, I sighed as he removed his arms and my eyes widened when he suddenly twirled me around to face him.

I looked up and I saw him smile, feeling that my cheeks are bright red by now. Our eyes met and he held my cheek while looking at my eyes so intently, then, he leaned down and his face is getting much closer to mine. Is he going to kiss me?