17. Modeling

Kris' POV

Why does it have to be her? Why does it have to be her to arrange my tie?

And now, she's standing infront of me while arranging my black tie. She looks pissed but I can see that her hands are trembling while arranging my tie. I just looked staright towards the photographer trying to ignore the fact that this girl is standing too close to me. Her hair smells nice and it smells like fragrant flowers. I can hear the beating of my heart that is annoyingly racing. Why am I getting so tensed right now? What's wrong with me?

As I looked down, I saw her slender, beautiful white fingers holding and arranging my tie. But then, I was surprised as she looked up and our eyes met. My heart quickly raced because of that. I saw her cheeks became bright red and she quickly averted her eyes making me pissed. Why does she always averts her eyes when I look at her? Does she really hate me that much?

I remembered the time when Hana arranged Luhan's hair makes me feel so annoyed and pissed. Why does that girl smiles so carefree to Luhan? 

Right now,my eyes followed Luhan as he stood up from his seat and walked towards Hana.

"Hana.." I heard Luhan's voice called her name and now, he's sitting beside her.

I clenched my teeth as I saw them laughing with each other and my hands clenched too as he took Hana's fork from her hand and taste the food in her lunchbox. That Luhan! 

I continued shoving the spoonful of curry in my mouth. Psh. It doesn't concern me anyways. 

"Kris, are you okay?" Jessica asked as I looked beside her and smiled. "Of course I'm okay.." and I saw Jessica smiled back at me, "Okay.. Eat well." I smiled at her."Thanks.."

It doesn't concern me anyways but why am I looking at those two again? It's like my eyes can't leave the sight of them. Psh. I clenched my teeth again as I saw that she is laughing and smiling so freely with Luhan. That girl is really so flirty. That's why I don't like her.

"Hey, Kris.. What's wrong? Does the curry taste awful or something?" Jessica asked and I looked at her again. I saw that she's frowning while looking at me with such worried eyes. I shook my head from left to right. "No.. It's not like that. The curry is really delicious.." I smiled widely at her. Then, she cutely pouted. "Really?" She asked. I nodded while smiling."Yes.."

"Then, why did you have a sour face awhile ago?" She pouted. "It's nothing. Really. I just  remembered something horrible.." I answered and smiled.

"Really? What is it?" She asked with her widened eyes. "It's a secret.." I chuckled. She pouted. "Tell me..".. I smiled and I began eating a again. "Maybe next time.. I'll tell you.."

"Eeeeehh.. So unfair.. I want it now.." She said while pouting. I smiled to the thought of how she is now beside me having the same feelings as me. I love her and no one can ever change my feelings.

~~~~

As I got home, the lights are all off as I realized that the pigface isn't here yet. I sat down for awhile in the couch getting some rest. I'm so darn tired because of that Photoshoot. I took a glance on my watch and it's 7:10 in the evening but still, that girl isn't here yet. Where the hell is she?Did she already ate her dinner? I shook my head trying to tell myself that I shouldn't care about that girl. Who cares if she will go home late? It doesn't concern me anyways.