15. Complicated

Hi guys~

Thanks for waiting the update.. \

The mysterious guy is not a member of b2st. HAHAHA! Lol.

Anyways, I'm sorry if I always update late.. I'm too busy in School..

^___^V

~~~

Hana's POV

"Hey, Miss.. Are you okay?" A familiar voice of a man asked and taps me from my back. I wiped my eyes with my hand and as I looked up to see who it is.. It's Luhan..He wore a white beanie, a white long-sleeved shirt and a blue faded jeans. Then, his dark brown eyes widened as he looked at me.

"Hana?" He called out my name and I looked at him with widened eyes.

"Oh.. Luhan.." I flashed a smile at him trying to calm down myself.

"Are you okay? And did you cry?" Luhan looked straight at me with his worried eyes.

"I-Uh.. I'm fine.. Haha! What are you saying, Luhan?! I didn't cry..HAHA!" I faked a laughed and smiled at him.

"You're not fine with me.. I should better call Kris for you.. Just wait here.." He almost walked away from me until, I grabbed the edge of his shirt making him stopped from walking. "Wait.."

"Hana?" He turned to face me with his surprised eyes.

"Don't go.. I'm fine. Don't bother in calling him anymore.." I said and he tilt his head to his left side and looked at me with such wondering eyes.

"But.. Why?" He curiously asked.

"It's just that.. I didn't come here to see him.. I mean.. it's for work.." I answered as I looked away.

"Oh.. Okay.. I understand but why did you cry?" He asked again and I shooked my head in disbelief.

"I didn't cry.." I answered as I looked straight to his brown eyes that are now staring at my eyes too.

"Liar.. You cried.." He answered and pouted.

"I didn't cry.."

"You cried.." 

"I didn't!"

"I saw you crying."

"I did not!"

Then, all of the sudden, I heard a female voice greeted.

"Good morning, Luhan." As I turned around to see who it is.. It's Jessica.. She took glance on Luhan and smiled happily at him.

"Hi! Good morning, Noona~" Luhan smiled and waved at her happily. Then, she smiled and walked away from us. The scene when Jessica and Kris kissed awhile ago flashed into my mind. My chest tightened and pain striked into my chest. What's with these feeling?! I held my chest while massaging it. I shook my head as I heard Luhan's voice calling my name.

"Hana? What's wrong? Why are you tearing up? Are you in pain?" He asked curiously with his worried eyes. I felt that my eyes are starting to get wet and watery again. I instantly wiped my teary eyes with my hands. Shit. Why am I crying?!

"Tell me.. Hana.. What's wrong?" He asked and he taps my shoulder.

"I'm fine.." I shooked my head and flashed a smile at him.