9. Don't cry

Hello guys~

How was School? Well, if you ask mine.. It's my first day of School and I skipped the last subject. HAHAHA! I don't have any patience to wait though. I don't want to wait for 4 hours .. I went home straight and fell asleep. Waah.. But it won't happen again.. >.<

Anyways, this update is dedicated to exom94.

Thanks for the compliment.. I'm just an amateur writer though.. XD

Mwuaahh~ Saranghaeyo yoreobun~ <3

~~

Hana's POV

I ran as fast as I can away from the villa and away from that jerk.  I want to be alone.

"Stupid Kris. So Disgusting!" I said while I'm wiping my mouth disgustingly. I hate him! Is it really fun playing with me?! Shit. I'm not a toy that he can play with. My chest swells up and I wipe a tear that rolled down to my cheeks.

I stopped running as I reached the beach. It's chilly out here but I don't care. The beach is empty. There's no people around and I'm all alone. I walked towards the seashore and took a piece of stone grasping it tightly with such anger.

"AARRGGH!! I HATE YOU!!!!" I yelled as I throwed the stone with such great force on the beach releasing my anger.

I stomped my feet in anger and messed my hair. It's like I'm throwing a tantrum here. I sat down on the seashore and tilt down as my tears are now constantly rolling down my cheeks. This will not happen if I didn't marry that jerk. I wiped my tears as I grasp the sand furiously. My chest tightened to the thought that my parents didn't even care about me.. They just care about their business and I hate it. Why are they like this?! I should've ran away instead, than marrying that pervert jerk! 

"Stupid marriage! Stupid everything." I sat down and kicked the sand.

I held my knees and my tears are still rolling down my cheeks. I'm crying because I'm angry and I'm so pissed off. AARGHH! Nobody understands me at all and I hate it!

"Hey..Miss..*hick* Are you okay?" A voice of a drunk man said beside me and as I look up, it's a guy that looks like in his twenties. A guy with brown hair as he is using a black shirt and a blue faded pants.  He looks creepy and scary. This is not good. My heart is beating so fast. I panicked and stood up.

"Uh.. Yes.. I-I'm okay.." I answered nervously and I'm starting to walk away.

"You're not *hick* okay. Let me comfort you. *hick*" I turned around and he is now following me. WTF! He's following me! I walked faster as I can.

"N-No thanks!" I yelled and I'm now scared. My tears rolled down to my cheeks because I'm scared. I'm afraid that he will rape me.

"Come here.. Don't *hick* be shy cutie." He said and I'm now shivering because of what he said. He's disgusting!