18. Past love and a bubble tea

Hi guys~

This update is dedicate to Burn_It_Up..

She's the one who made this awesome cover for this story.

Thank you so much for supporting on this~ ^__^

<3

 ~~~~~~~~~~

Jun's POV

I can't believe that I was able to see Hana again. I thought that I will never see her again since the day she left and migrated in Canada. She was my close friend in Junior High and I was inlove with her before but I didn't told her about it.

I remembered the last day that we met was when it was on our graduation day, she told me that she and her family will migrate towards Canada. Before she left, she gave me a remembrance gift and it was an envelope with my picture that she had taken. I want to tell her my feelings but then, her mother called her to go home and since then, my timing was not that good and she left.

On the following day, it was the day that Hana will depart towards Canada. I was depressed and I decided to look at the picture that she gave me yesterday. As I flipped the picture back, I was surprised of what I have seen.. I wasn't able to see this yesterday. There were small writings below the picture and it said, I have always been inlove with you.. I love you, Jun..

My chest crushed in pain and tears are streaming down on my cheeks.

I'm such an idiot... Why didn't see this yesterday?

I shooked my head and came back to my senses.

Now, that she's here.. I'll never let go of this chance to tell her how I feel. I still love her and  I don't want to regret things before like when I was in Junior High. If only I was able to tell my feelings first.. if only.. I had courage before.. 

"Sir, We're done..Here she is.." one of the stylist announced and my eyes widened as Hana stepped out from the dressing room. My jaw is dropped in surprise as I saw her. She looks so beautiful and stunning with that white with black dress. Her white milky skin is glowing. She looks rather annoyed and I can see that she is shy too. 

"So.. How do I look? Do I look stupid?" Hana asked looking to the two of us.

"Nonsense! You look so beautiful.. Perfect. So beautiful." Mr. Lee praised her as he is looking so happy and pleased.

She's really beautiful. My thoughts were interrupted as I heard Mr. Lee's voice calling out my name. "How bout you, Jun? What do you think?" Mr. Lee asked me and I came back to my senses. I looked at Hana and she looked at me with such curious eyes.

"Well.. Uh.. Y-You look really beautiful, Hana.." I said stuttering while smiling at her nervously. Shit. I saw her cheeks turned bright red and she looked down looking so shy. "Thank you.." She said.

Mr. Lee grabbed Hana's wrist and pulled her to my side. Blood rushed to my cheeks as we're now standing side by side. Mr. Lee looked at us while crossing his arms, he smiled. "You look good together." He said and my eyes widened as I can feel that blood rushed to my cheeks.