24. Dating

Hi guys~

About the previous chapter..

The story part about Kris' father isn't true. This is just a Fanfic.

Hehe. Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to her.. --->

~~~~~~~~

Hana's POV

As I looked up, Kris stood up and smiled. "Let's go.." He suddenly held my hand to pull me up from sitting on the bench. "Araseo. Aigoo." I said smiling and we started to walk side by side while holding hands. "Where are we going?" I asked looking up to him. "Let's go to the parking lot. We should drop Ace on my car first.." He answered. "Are you sure about Ace being alone in the car?" I chuckled.

"Of course he is.. Right Ace?" He looked down to Ace and chuckled. "See? He said it's fine. We should enjoy our date." He chuckled and I also chuckled. "You're crazy, Kris." I said laughing. "Yeah. I'm crazy.. crazy for you.." He said smiling so sweetly at me as blood rushed to my cheeks.

"Yah.. You're so cheesy.." I said while looking away while pouting. "No. I'm not." He said and he suddenly pinched my cheek. "Ouch." I said rubbing my cheek and I glared at him. "You're so cute.." He said smiling and my cheeks felt warm. I smiled of how our fingers interlace and how his palm feels so smooth and warm while my other hand is holding Ace. As we got on the parking lot, we dropped Ace inside the car and we walked back. I can't believe that this handsome guy walking beside me is my husband. I giggled and blushed by myself on how I feel so happy right now. I never thought that we can date like this.

"Hey. Why are you giggling by yourself?" He asks and I looked away avoiding his gaze.

"I'm just happy.." I shyly smiled.

My heart skipped a beat as he squeezed my hand softly. I took a glance on him and he's smiling at me. "I'm happy too.." He answered and I flushed. Kris, why are you killing me with your handsome smile?

I looked away as I felt that my heart is racing so fast. "S-So.. Where will we go?"

"Anywhere as long as I'm with you.." He answered and my heart skipped a beat again. "Yah.. You're being cheesy again!" I said while looking away with a flustered face. Then, he chuckled again.