12. Playing around

Hi guys~ Sorry for the late update.

I was so busy.. ^^v

This update is dedicated to AqilahAmrina.

Thank you for your comment on my previous chapter.

It made me smile. :)

And hey, I'll a dedicate a chapter for you if your comment will surely made me smile.

:))

~~

Kris' POV

Chanyeol and Baekhyun are dancing and playing around and I can see Hana is now laughing. Psh. They are so childish.

Jukgo, jugigo! (Baekhyun)

Ssaugo oechigo Igeon jeonjaengi aniya! (Baekhyun)

Dowajwoyo MA-MA-MA-MA, MA-MA-MA-MA Turn back. (Chanyeol while Dancing)

Kkaedatge MA-MA-MA-MA, MA-MA-MA-MA Rolling back! (Chanyeol while Dancing)

Baekhyun and Chanyeol stopped dancing and playing around as Kai spoke up.

"Yah! Baekhyun, Chanyeol shut up!" Kai said while he is slicing the onions.

"HAHAHA! Why? It's your line right?! Why won't you sing with us?" Baekhyun said and he chuckled.

"No way." Kai answered

"Why? You look cool when you sang those lines."

"HAHA. Very funny Baekhyun." Kai said sarcastically.

Ijen manjokhae~!! (Baekhyun) and Chanyeol is clapping as I saw Hana is clapping too. Annoying.

"Look, I'll copy Kai's dance moves." Baekhyun said

"Yah! You two stop playing around and help us cook." Suho smacked Baekhyun and Chanyeol's head. Hahaha. Way to go Suho!

"Awwch.. Hyung.." Baekhyun said while rubbing his head.

"Ouch.." Chanyeol is also rubbing his head and Hana is now laughing. Why is that girl always laughing? It ticks me off. She's annoying.

Whatever.. I'm not gonna help or anything. I continued reading the book which a fan gave me.

"Hey. Kris. Aren't you gonna help out?" Lay asked as he sits on a couch beside me.

"No.. You're too many.. You can carry all of that.." I answered but I'm still looking at my book.

"What are you reading anyways?" Lay asked

"How to calm down.." I answered

"Oh.. That sounds good for you.." He said as he chuckled.

"Yup. It's really good.."

"By the way, is Hana really single? I mean she's pretty." Lay asked and I took a grip tighter of the book that I'm holding. No. She's not single anymore coz she's married to me. She's my wife.

"Yes, she is.." I answered while holding my book tight.

"Good to hear.." Lay smiled.

I rolled my eyes. "Why? Are you interested on her?" I asked eyeing on him.