2. My future husband

This chapter is dedicated to XpBearixx..

She's the first one to comment in this fanfic..

Thank you so much.. TwT

~~

"You know each other?" My Mom asked looking to the two of us.

"No.. I don't know him, Mom.." I refused and I shook my head from left to right.

"How bout you, Kris?" Kris' mom asked her son looking with such curiousity.

"She's the girl that bumped me at the airport.." Kris answered and my eyes widened in surprise then, I took a glance on him and he is smirking at me. AISH!!! 

"Kris!" Her Mom said 

"Really? Did you apologize to Kris, Hana?" My Mom asked as I saw that her eyes widened.

"Mom.. It wasn't on purpose..and he was the first one who bumped at me.." I answered trying to defend myself.

"It's fine, Hana.. You don't need to apologize..I understand.. I'm sorry for my son's behavior.." Mrs. Wu said and looked at me with such worried eyes.

"Mom!" Kris said

"It's fine.. Mrs. Wu..Y-You don't need to apologize..It's partially my fault.." I answered and bowed at her.

"Hmph.. Good thing that you know.." Kris mumbled and I raised my head to see Kris.. and I saw him rolled his eyes.

I didn't tell to Mrs. Wu which I can call my 'Future Mother-in-law' that I will refuse to this marriage coz it's quite embarrassing and I have no choice but to agree with it.. I'm doing this because I want to save Dad's business until now..

"Anyways, you don't need to be so formal to me..You can call me 'Mom' if you would like.." Mrs. Wu said as she smiled at me.

"I'll try as soon as I can.. Hehe.. Nice to meet you.. By the way, I'm Hana Kim.." I greeted and I bowed. As I lift up my head, I saw 'this blonde hair guy' furrowing his eyebrows on me and I just look away ignoring his glare on me.

"Kris, introduce yourself.." Mrs. Wu said to her son, Kris who is now looking away.

"Wu Yi Fan!" Mrs. Wu called on him with a hardened tone as she lifts her eyebrow.

Kris? Wu Yi Fan? What's his real name?

"Good Morning.. Mrs. Kim.. I'm Kris Wu or you can call me Kevin if you would like.. Nice to meet you.." Kris said

"Omo.. Kris.. You have grown so tall and you're so good-looking." My Mom complimented and Mrs. Wu chuckled while I just rolled my eyes. Yeah. Right. He might be good-looking but he's a complete jerk on the inside.