20. My feelings

Hi guys~ <3

Thanks for the comments on the previous chapter. 

I'm glad that you like this. I love reading your comments, so please do comment alot hahaha XD

By the way, This is not the end of the story okay?

Hehe.. ^___^

~~~~

Kris' POV

Her eyes are getting watery as she looked at me with such painful expression.

"W-What? Why?" She asks. I held her hand softly but then, she slowly removed my hand.

 "I'm sorry but.. I-I don't understand my feelings anymore.." I answered as she pressed her lips together. "Do you love someone else?" She asks with such pain in her eyes. Then, Hana's face flashed on my mind. "No..I-I don't know.." I shook my head. "Then, why?" She asked again and I looked down. "I love you but.. I-I don't know.. I just need to clear my mind.."

I looked up to her meeting her gaze. She nodded. "I understand.." My eyes widened on what she had said. She smiled nervously at me. "I'm sorry.." I said. "N-No.. It's okay.." She said while wiping her eyes. "Then.. Goodbye Kris.." She smiled but still, her face is in pain.

"I'm really sorry.." I said while frowning. She turned her back as she is now walking away from me.

Shit. I'm such a jerk. 

~~~~

Hana's POV

I took a glance on my watch and it's 8:40 in the evening and I'm so full. I ate too much because Jun ordered lots of food and he paid all of it. I smiled to the thought that he is still nice as ever. I'm thinking that I might give him a chance because I want to forget about Kris. I can't love that jerk. He loves someone else.

"Jun.. Just stop on that red gate.." I said while pointing at the red gate. He stopped the car and looks out to see it.

He opened the car door and stepped out as I did the same too.

"Wow. Nice house." Jun complimented and I looked up to him. "No. It's not ours. It's the house of my Parent's friend.." I answered and smiled.

"By the way, Thank you for the treat, Jun.." I smiled widely and he chuckled. "You're always welcome.." He answered.

"Well then, see you tomorrow.." I said and wave my hand at him. He nodded and I turned around taking the keys from my pocket. I unlocked the gate but then, I heard Jun called my name.

"Hana.. Wait.." My eyes widened in surprise when I felt his hand gripping my wrist. My heart skipped a beat and turned around to meet his gaze. I gulped as he looked at me with such serious eyes. "Hmm?" I smiled. "Do I have a chance in your heart?" He asked. My eyes widened and I chuckled nervously. "Let's just see.." I smiled. "I hope I do coz I really love you.." He said with such seriousness in his eyes. He took a step forward and he held my shoulder while his face are getting closer to mine. I blinked nervously. I can feel that my pulse is running so fast. Wait. Is he going to kiss me? Waaah.. I can't..