Don't leave me again~~ Chapter 14

I stayed there till my body grew tired of crying and shaking. I wanted to curl up and just fall asleep. I knew I couldn't do that. I got up and walked back. I found Loral and Brayden putting on their shirts in the middle of the woods with small little sparks of fire.

I quickly squeaked and turned around. "Did you... please tell me all your clothes are on now." I said.

I heard childish giggling. "We're covered." Loral says. "We didn't think you would come back so soon."

"Ops." Brayden says. I turned back around as they stood in the ring of fire.

"Were you just curious what it would be like to do it surrounded by?" I said.

"No that it just kind of happened." Loral says her cheeks flushed red.

"Veto fire." I said and put the fire out. My eye sight grew dark and I heard Loral screech my name. I woke up on the couch in my living room. There was a cold cloth of my forehead. "She is waking up; Brayden give me the water." A water bottle was forced in my face. "Drink slowly." Loral says. I sighed taking a small sip.

"I'm not dehydrated." I said and handed the bottle back. I twisted my ring to the physical aura. I handed it to Loral. She put it on confused and her eyes widen.

"Your glowing Brayden." She says.

"It's his aura." I explained weakly. "How is my aura compared to Brayden's?" I asked.

"Smaller..." She says quietly.

I sighed. "The ritual depleted my aura since I don't have the natural blood of a witch. I need rest. I will be better after a couple hours..." I muttered. My eyes fluttered shut. I felt Loral take my hand and put the ring back on.

I woke up to the movie Twilight playing. "We've seen this movie a thousand times." I muttered sitting up.

"Couldn't think of anything else to watch." Cassie said. She handed me a bowl of cheerios. "Eat." She says.

"The cheerios are stale." I muttered, but started to eat them anyways.

"Where did you get the book anyways? About the elements?" Emerson said around a mouthful of my brother's peanut butter cookies.

"Jett." I said thinking nothing of it and then, oh shit.

"Who is this Jett?" Cassie asked curious.

A lump formed in my throat. "I haven't been fully honest..." Everything came out, everything I've been hiding.

"No! No! You are not going to sacrifice yourself for us!" Cassie screamed.

"You are insane, Quin you can't." Emerson said.

"No." Is the only thing Loral said.

I ate the cheerios and they all watched me. They waited for me to say something. "Quin." Emerson said firmly. I put the cheerios on the side table.

"It's going to happen. The only difference is that it could just be me or all of us. I want to limit the casualties. All of you would have done the same." I said clearly.

"If you change. We change." Emerson said.

"Yes." Cassie said nodding.

Loral nodded. "Yes."

"No. I can't let you do that." I said drinking the milk from the bowl.

"Well you aren't going to stop us." Cassie said. I shook my head having nothing else to say.