Corrine~~Chapter Twenty One

We pulled up to a pair of iron gates that was way outside of town and away from everything. It was too dark to see beyond the fence. As soon as we stopped the gates opened and we drove inside. The air suddenly went cold and I shivered. I looked at Loral, she shivered too.

The limo stopped again. "Our stop is here." Jett says. He got out and opened the door for us.

In front of us was a big house. Green vines grew on the side. There was a porch made of stone with no cover. The doors were glass was a black iron design. Through the glass I saw people with beautiful gowns and suits. I could hear violins and a cello from outside. I could feel something squirming in my stomach, I felt sick.

Jett held out his arm for me to link through his. I smirked and held my arm out to Loral. We each linked our arms together. Jett opened the door and we walked inside. Every set of eyes looked at us. I could feel Loral squirming uncomfortably and holding on to my arm tighter. A women walked from a corner and every head turned toward to her.

She had fiery orange flat hair and wore an off white sparkly dress that dragged on the floor a couple inches. A tall man walked up behind her setting a hand on her shoulder. He wore a red tie and was very tall. I didn't need my aura ring to know they were powerful. You could tell the way they held themselves.

"Welcome, our guests of honor" the women says.

"Everyone may continue" the man says.

As soon as he said so people started moving again and started talking. Both of them came up to us as we stood in our spot. I held my head stubbornly up at them. The women's pale rose lips pressed in a smile. I could guess my eye were in a dark gaze.

"I am Corrine Draupnir, leader of the Timeset coven. You must be Quin and Loral." The women says.

"I am Liam Draupnir." The man says to introduce himself. "I can feel the power radiating off of you. I never seen an aura quite like it."

"Then leave my friends alone." I snapped.

"What do you plan to accomplish by all of this?" Loral said.

"What do we plan to accomplish? I thought you have already been told this. We are creating a much more powerful species that is built off good and bad. The strongest of any species. Stronger than werewolf and vampire. Also unaffected by fairy magic." Liam says.

"But, we won't be free from witch magic so you can control us." Loral says.

"Well we aren't going to create a species we can't control, not again." Corrine says.

"We're not interested." I said and looked behind me. Jett and two other men were blocking the only visible exit.

"You say that now, but you will thank us later." Corrine states.

"What stops you from changing us now?" Loral asks.

"We have to do a few more things before that." Liam says.

"Of course you do." I muttered. The smile on Corrine's face grew. "Well you met us, can we leave now?" I said.

"Both of you enjoy the dance. Taste the wine the food and listen to the music." Corrine said.

Both Corrine and Liam turned around walking off. I tried to let go of Loral, but she held a deaths grip. "There is a nice empty corner over there, let's go." I said moving Loral through the crowd of people. We walked to the corner and leaned against the wall. Several times waiters came by offering us little fancy foods and drinks.