The Chase- Sneak Preview

Emily P.O.V

My mind was reeling, but I walked with purpose. As I stepped on to the street, I had to fight the urge to check if anyone had followed me. From the silence in the hallways I could tell they hadn't 

I spotted a taxi just in front of me and I flung my arm out to flag it down. It stopped and I asked the driver to take me to the airport, It was the only place I could get away quickly and eficiently. I could see the driver glancing at me through the mirror. I must have looked a sight, red eyed and teary faced. 

He furrowed his eyebrows and I glanced away nervously, "Hey lady, have I seen you before?" He asked me, a strong accent jolting to my ears. I shook my head,

"I shouldn't have thought so, sorry" I replied, attempting a half hearted smile. He still didn't seem convinced, 

"No, I have! I'm sure!" He insisted and then started rummaging under his seat. Soon he triumphantly held something up. "Here, tell me this isn't you!" 

I took it from his grasp and surveyed the magazine he had handed me, sure enough. There I was on the cover, Siva on one side of me and Nathan on the other. Next to that picture was another, this time Jay and I walking from the taxi to the hotel entrance. 

"Wow, Yeah it is. How did they get these?" I asked still shocked at the fact I was in a magazine. 

"They are everywhere sweetheart, You don't even see them. They just catch you off guard." 

I slowly took the information in, before realising he was still talking " I wouldn't normally have you know, not my kind of thing but the daughter loves it." I cchuckled slightly finding his obvious discomfort strangely sweet. 

Before I knew it we had arrived. I hopped out, paid and then made my way through the airport. Deja vu hit me very strongly and I tried to ignore what had happened the last time I attempted to travel by plane. 

I hate sitting at gates, they terrify me. The intolerable wait for the flight and then gazing out at your plane awaiting you. It almost makes me not want to fly seeing all the members of the crew and cleaners through the windows if the waiting area. 

I could never explain it, maybe it is an irrational fear. It would help if I had someone with me but I didn't, I never did. I stood wanting to walk away from my little corner of misery, spotting a duty free shop just ahead I hurried towards it. Swerving and weaving my way through the crowd of people all carrying their enormous hand luggage. 

Jay P.O.V

I had fallen three times, in the last four days, Once for a girl who didn't even believe in the concept of love, and then twice while rushing after the afor mentioned girl in airports. 

It was become a regular thing, this time it was even more important. The minute I had said those worlds I could see her face hardening and growing colder. We were back to sqaure one where she would hide her face and pretend that she wasn't there. 

I stared at the departures list with such intensity I felt as though if I closed my eyes I would still be able to see it. I spotted the one for London, Heathrow. Surely that is where she would be going. Gate 45. Got it. 

I began the Chase

Hey Guys!!

A little preview to keep you going! 

The entire chapter will only go up however if this gets 10 votes and I want to know what you think will happen.. 

Will she get on the plane, will he get to her on time? 

I feel as though this is the last friends episode all over again!

Comment

Vote

Fan

It means so much! Encourages me to carry on!

1curlyqueen1 xx