My Nightingales

I woke early, my hair a birds nest around me. Jay's bed next to me was neat and made. I furrowed my eyebrows at this, he had never seemed like the kind of person to wake up early. I forced myself to my feet either way.

There were about five shopping bags at the bottom of my bed and I peeked into one of them, tightly packed in each were jeans, tops and jumpers.

I looked in the next, this seemed to have some shorts and skirts, this I moved to the side. The idea of my pale legs being exposed to the world was not high on my priority list.

The next bag had a mixture of sneakers, flip flops, pumps and makeup. It appeared my every need had been covered.

I didn't want a shower as I had had one the night before so I rummaged through the bags and lifted out some black and white striped jeans, I then spotted a thick black jumper which had a white moustache printed on the front. It made me giggle as I pulled it over my head, as a final touch I slipped some new white converse on my feet.

As I quickly brushed through my hair there came a knock on the door, I approched it cautiously and slowly opened it. A smiling blonde came in to view, She was patterned leggings and a long shirt. I felt my eyes go back to hers with a questioning look.

She surveyed me approvingly, "I guess you found the clothes then?" I nodded slowly still staring at her, She continued to grin at me. "Oh God I'm sorry Em, Can I call you that? I'm Kelsey, Tom' s girlfriend. We haven't really been introduced, Nareesha Siva's lady had work so I said I would fly out with her."

"Do you ever stop talking?" I asked, then slapped my hand over my mouth. I could feel my face going red. Kelsey laughed at me, "I'm so sorry, I'm not sure why I said that, I'm not in the best of moods"

She waved me off, "Don't worry! I'm fairly hard to offend" I sighed in relief and found myself smiling back. "Now, Em.. Ready for breakkie?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

We met the boys in the dining room, well I say boys, once again Jay was nowhere to be seen. Nathan noticed me looking and smirked slightly "He's meeting us at the studio," I nodded awkwardly.

We sat at the table and I tucked eagerly into a pile of pancakes covered with maple syrup. I looked up as Siva and a dark skinned girl sat down next to me. She smiled at me, flicking her long dark hair behind her shoulder. "Hi, I'm Nareesha, I'm guessing you are the Emily I have heard so much about!" I smiled at her and nodded

"All good things I hope?"

"Of course!" She replied "Sorry we took a while getting here, you must have been so bored just with the boys." I shrugged

"It wasn't too bad, anyone is better than being alone" I paused eating another bite of the delicious food in front of me.

"I guess," Nareesha laughed "I design shoes and I had a few meetings with people back in London which is why we couldn't fly with you guys"

"You design shoes?" I asked curiously

"Yeah, mostly heels and things but a couple of celebs seem to like them, we had Lady Gaga wearing a pair the other day!" My eyes widened in astonishment, Lady Gaga was massive.

"Alright ladies break up the girly talk" Tom interrupted as he also sat down, Kelsey came next to him and smacked the back of his head.

"Shut up you" He grinned up at his girlfriend and she squealed when he pinched her cheek. I smiled slightly and then directed my attention to a conversation between Max and Nathan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The studio was panneled with dark wood and plush seating, We filed in slowly and I took a seat on one of the large swivelling chairs in the corner. Nathan sat next to me on the floor throwing a smile in my direction as he got settled.

Tom sat in the chair directly in front of the massive panel, It had so many buttons, sliders and screens they made my eyes hurt slightly.

I let my eyes wander around the room until they finally landed on a sleek dark guitar propped up in the corner. Max followed the direction of my gaze and walked towards it picking the guitar up from its stand and handing it to me "Show us what you can do?" I grinned up at him. Allowing my hands to wander towards the neck of the guitar and settled down.

I glanced up to see that all their attention was on me, I could feel their eyes on my face but with the guitar in my hand I didn't feel as worried as I would have been. I took a deep breath

I can't sleep tonight 

Wide awake and so confused 

Everything's in line  

But I am bruised 

I need a voice to echo 

I need a light to take me home 

I kinda need a hero 

Is it you?

I never see the forest for the trees 

I could really use your melody 

Baby I'm a little blind 

I think it's time for you to find me

Can you be my nightingale? 

Sing to me  

I know you're there

I continued letting the words flow through me and into the room. I felt myself picturing Jay, the way he had saved me from my life in England. And then on to the boys, who had each welcomed me into their lives with open arms. In a sense they were my nightingales

Bring me peace 

Sing me to sleep 

Say you'll be my-

I stopped, my eyes were fixed on the door that had just opened. We all turned but my eyes went past the curly haired boy I had missed much, to the person directly behind him.

Hey Guys!! 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I thought I might introduce some more people.. Who do you think is behind Jay?  

Dedication goes to whoever gets this song..

Smoke alarm went off at 9 

I woke up, wiped the sleep out of my eyes 

She left a note "I'll be back in 5" 

Well, I'm still waiting for that moment to arrive, hey

Comment 

Vote 

Fan

1curlyqueen1 xx