Dreamer

I got dressed quickly and left the hotel room, I decided to take the elevator so that I could leave the hotel as quickly as possible, it was suffocating me at the moment. My feet shuffled down the drak carpeted corridor, I glanced at the the polished doors as I passed. Each with a brass room number and shining peep hole, after several wrong turns I finally managed to reach the lift. I pressed the button and waited, my eyes following the dial as the needle pointed towards my floor. 

Finally they sprung apart and the sickening background music drifted to my ears, I stepped in to the lift and as it began to move I resisted the urge to jump. The doors eventually slid open revealing the plush hotel lobby. I noticed the receptionist give me a pointed glare and I looked down at my faded jeans and dirty shoes. Suddenly feeling very out of place I let my dark hair fall across my face as i focused on a large plant pot directly opposite me just next to the massive glass revolving doors. 

As I made my way towards it I noticed a corner with several sofas and chairs, instead I settled on the floor next to the plant, I leant against the wall. As I continued to stare at the figures I recognised who they were. Tom and Max sat on one of the sofas looking at a phone and laughing. Next to them in a large armchair was a head of curly hair that I recognised much too well. 

Jay sat with his back to me but as the lift dinged again and Siva and Nathan emerged his head turned. i ripped my eyes away from his head and looked up to see Siva towering above me. He held out a hand and I took it. As I was dragged to my feet my eyes locked with Jay's his cold yet pained gase held mine for a second before he turned once again presenting me with a view of his curls. 

I bit my lip and gave a weak smile as Nathan rubbed my arm. "Lets get going eh?" I nodded and we walked out in to the bright sunlight. We were near the centre of the city so it didn't take long walking through the crowded and noisy streets to reach some shops. I noted how the boys appeared to duck everytime a group of young girls walked towards us, an impressive feat considering Siva's height. 

We chattered as Nathan stopped next to a massive shop window. I stood next to him gazing up at the mannequins that posed in front of us. "This shop" he said excitedly, I rolled my eyes at his enthusiasm but Siva and I followed him into the store. 

I wandered through the clothing racks and displays, slowly brushing my fingertips along the soft materials, with help from Siva I managed to find a few tops and short I quite liked, everything else seemed too tight and revealing. 

Nathan made his way through the tables laden with clothes and surveyed our finds, he tutted at a few items and then grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards the changing rooms. We passed several customers who all looked at my desperate face with suspicion and then continued their business. I rolled my eyes at a certain woman who regarded my slightly dirty shoes with such distain you would have thought I had animal dung smeared over them. 

We reached the darkened corridor and I was pushed into a nearby changing room, the curtain was whipped accross and bit by bit clothing was slung over the gap above me. I shook my head at the amount of tiny dresses and top with cutouts that were being flung towards me. 

I tried the first on, it came to mid thigh and had a sweetheart neckline, it would have been fine a little longer apart from the slits on side, they left my skin feeling strange and exposed. I hurriedly shrugged it off and cast about for the next. 

A black dress caught my eye, it was a halter neck with a slight skater skirt, it's low back showed off my pale skin that contrasted well with the dark fabric. 

'Lets see it then," called Siva fron the other side of the curtain, I hestitantly stepped out into the plush corridor that ran along next to the fitting rooms. 

Nathan stood just opposite me, he surveyed my outift quickly and smiled "I like it.. maybe you could-" He was cut off by a loud ringing. He patted his trousers until he discovered the blackberry in his hoodie, "Alright?" He spoke into the phone and then walked quickly away from us. 

I turned my attention to Siva, "What do you think?" He nodded approvingly  and waved his hand at me "turn," I did, letting the skirt fan out around me. 

  I walked back to the cubicle and drew the cream curtain across, I began to change. Just as I tugged my shirt over my head I heard Nathan's voice. "Em? Can I talk to you for a sec?"    I popped my head out if the side if the curtain peering towards the two guys.

"Yep?" Nathan looked at me sheepishly, 

"Umm, just had a call from management, we have been called in for a meeting. Would you mind if we cut this trip short?"    I frowned "

Uh I guess.. Yeah that's fine" disappointment hit my chest but then again maybe it would give me a little time to get my head together.   

They both kissed me quickly on the cheek and left. The chiming of the bell on the door rang through the silence in the empty shop. This was the second time I had been left.    I changed and gave the clothes back to the sales girl, I could feel her eyes on me as I left the store but couldn't care less. Maybe that was the attitude I should adopt more often.   

I trailed through the streets not paying much attention to where I was going, as I walked a pedestrian rushed in to me.   "Hey watch where you're going lady!" My head snapped up, the speaker was already gone, lost in the crowds. I looked around I had managed to make my way straight to the hotel.   

I was standing right outside its revolving doors, in a few minutes I was in my hotel room. Everywhere I looked reminded me of the painful conversation with Jay. Making my way to the bed I pulled back the cover and sunk into the memory mattress. As the duvet covered me I felt myself drifting in to a deep slumber. The hue mix of confusion and stress finally taking a toll on my body. 

The water was deep and inviting. Although the wind whipped through my hair, I continued to wade further towars the centre. As the moon reappeared from behind the clouds, the water lapped at my legs, the pressure dragging me deeper and deeper. 

After several minutes the murky water reached my neck and I still hadn't stopped walking. Eventually the water reached the crown of my head, gradually my head was completley under the water and silence fell on the lake once again.

Under the surface was a completley different story I felt my limbs grow heavy with the weight of the water, my lungs fought for breath and I opened my mouth in panic causing water to rush in choking me in my dream state. Darkness. All I could sense was Darkness.

I felt arms loop around my waist and I was tugged closer to a hard chest, Sobs racked my body. Someone shushed my tears and rocked me with them. Their lips found my forehead and whispered a few words to me but I was lost in my own terror to register their meaning. 

Heyy Guys! 

I'm sorry its been so long but exams and breaking up for summer and then i may have dropped my laptop and the screen smashed... Anyways... also forgot to mention that I was at the Summertime Ball and witnessed Nathans Comeback!!!! Screamed so loud!!1

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of who should play Emily? Also dedication goes to whoever gets these lyrics.. bit harder its true.. 

Let's stay up all night

I'll get real high

Slumber party; pillow fight

My eyes on your eyes

Like Peter Pan up in the sky

My best friend's house tonight

Let's bump the beats till beddy-bye

Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter.. 

Comment, Vote and Fan! It means so much and encourages me to carry on!

1curlyqueen1 xx