The Mexican Adventures of Rudy Man issuse #1: Pas Rico's Savior

This story is about a great Mexican that didn't just cross the river, oh no he built a bridge for all the rest. A man so great he doesn't just use a lawn mower he invented it. This....is the story of......Rudy man!

As the sun rose on a Sunday morning the chickens in Rudy man's backyard began to chirp.

"Best go and feed um" Rudy man yawned getting up from bed as he got dressed and fed the chickens, beginning his daily routine.

He went over to his garage and a smile grew on his face.

"Ah my favorite time of the day" Rudy man hummed as he opened the garage door.

As the garage door rose a lawn mower so shiny it blinds the sun, a mower so perfect the grass cuts itself at the mere site of this perfect machine appears before the Brown skinned man. This was the only mower worthy of the great Rudy man, with hydraulics that rose the mower high in the sky and built in speakers with a custom playlist of Rudy man's favorite Cumbas that could be heard down the road.

"Time to mow the lawn!" Rudy man cheered grabbing hold and pumping in gas.

Rudy man began starting it up and as the engine roared a cry was heard.

Rudy man heard the cry for help and grabbed his cape and soccer balls "let's get to work".

The screams were coming from a lady at a nearby Starbucks.

She was silent when a villainous figure appeared in front of her.

The figure was smiling as she went to the counter and was about to take a sip of her pumpkin spice latte but the sound of a motor and the song jarabe tapatio in the distance stopped her.

Moments later a lawn mower busted through the glass with the mighty Rudy man on top.

"Stop right there you fiend!" Rudy man roared as mighty and proud as a cactus.

"Well well well if it isn't the famous Rudy man" the villain mocked sipping from her coffee.

"And who might you be?" Rudy man asked.

"Me?" The figure laughed putting down her cup.

"I am the great.....Drama Queen!" She boomed showing her face that was covered by a white mask.

Her skin was as white as her teeth as she smiled.

"Damn that long pause before her name was so cool! I got ta start doing that!" Rudy man thought.

"What do you want?" Rudy man coughed trying to sound unimpressed and wanting to get back to his lawn.

"I'm here for the secret recipe of this perfect pumpkin spice latte" she admitted smelling her coffee.

Rudy man saw no problem with this and was going to leave until the Drama Queen made one fatal mistake.

"Ewww it that grass on your shirt? Get out of here before you get that in my latte" she scoffed at shooing Rudy man away.

Rudy man's eyes widened and he dumped his bag of soccer balls on the floor.

"You know what I'm going to do to you!" Rudy man roared now very serious.

The Drama Queen was getting intimidated "i-it doesn't matter nothing will stop me!" She laughed.

Rudy man focused his eyes only on her and got a soccer ball ready.

"I'm going to play soccer.....with your head!!!" Rudy man screamed as he shot a ball at the latte and made it fall to the floor.

"NOO!!!! NOT THE LATTE!!!!!!" The Drama Queen wept.

"I'll cut you!!!" She screeched revealing her super long nails (with a designer pumpkin spice color on them) that could cut through metal.

She charged at Rudy man but he stood his ground and fired more soccer balls at her.

She slashed through them with ease.

"Time to step it up a notch" Rudy man tensed up as he grabbed a golden soccer ball with his face on it and placed it under his foot.

"I'm sorry Drama Queen...." Rudy man readied his kick and kicked with enough force to make a car fly.

The ball hit the Drama Queen in the stomach and she flew into the counter unconscious.

"But I'm afraid that's game"

Rudy man majestically got back on his lawn mower and went off into the sun set to go cut his lawn.