Meetings

"So you're a titan too?"
You stood in front of Eren and a couple of his squad mates, whom you didn't know yet. Levi stood next to you.
"We haven't seen her transform yet, but she's shown her powers." Levi said monotone, which was enough to intimidate the teenagers.
"Arlert, any ideas?"
"I-ideas for what sir?" The blond boy asked softly, looking at his superior.
"To get her to transform. Inflicting pain doesn't seem to work." Levi replied. 'Plus I don't want to see her in pain.' He thought to himself.
The blond boy thought for a moment before looking at you.
"What makes you happy?" He asked softly, to which you quietly looked at the short-man next to you.
"Levi-san..."
Eren and his undercut-haired friend began snickering while Levi held back a blush, glaring deeply at the two boys.
"If it wasn't for the fact that we need your help you'd be dead, brats." He growled.
That made them shut up.
The blond boy chuckled shyly and nodded. "Okay, so the corporal makes you happy. Anything else?" He asked you and you nodded, making little gestures with your hands. While the boys watched confused, Levi understood of course.
"She has a stuffed bear Smith gave her, she won't sleep without the stupid thing." The bored man sighed as you nodded.
"Okay, so Corporal and the Commander's teddy bear make you happy."
You nodded.
"Great. Oh, and I'm Armin by the way." You smiled at Armin, who blushed.
"Now that we're on names, introduce yourselves." Levi sighed and waved his hand.
"I'm Jean, a pleasure to meet you." The boy with the undercut smirked, kissing your hand as a blush spread over your cheeks.
Levi held back a remark.
"I'm Marco, it's nice to meet you." A freckled boy smiled, waving to you as you waved back.
"Mikasa..." You'd met Mikasa before, but she'd just stayed quiet and didn't introduce herself.
"You'll meet others later. This is Cadet (Y/n), watch how you treat her or you'll be answering to me." Levi said menacingly as everyone nodded.
"So what's the point of this whole 'happy thoughts' thing Arlert?" The stoic man question.
"Well, since pain makes Eren transform, maybe the opposite emotion helps (Y/n)." He said softly, slightly scared. Levi nodded and looked down at you.
"Go stand in the field, think of me and that damn bear of yours." He said quietly, watching you run off.
"Jaeger, be ready to transform."
"Why sir?"
"...Just in case."