Interrupted

Levi's POV

I stood in between (Y/n)'s legs, pressing kisses to her jaw and neck, probably leaving a couple marks for the morning. Her arms went around my neck and I could hear gentle sighs escape her lips, making me smirk widely.
"Levi-san..."
I let a groan of response slip past me, hearing the girl underneath me giggle. I grumpily squeezed her hips, making her gasp loudly and pressing a snicker past my own lips.
"You're so mean Levi-san." (Y/n) chuckled playing with my hair. I pulled away and grinned at her, leaning down again and kissing her temple. "I can be meaner if you want sweetheart~" I tease, my fingers poking at her waist as she whined. "Levi-san..." She huffed, a small smile peeking at her lips. I smiled back at her, kissing her gently. (Y/n) hummed grumpily but kissed back, roughly tugging my hair, causing a grunt to slip past me.
I pulled away and glared playfully at her, the girl biting her lip innocently. "I can be mean too, Captain." She giggled, winking cutely at me. I chuckle, getting off of her and simply laying next to her. She turned to me, smiling adorably and tapping my nose. "You're so cute Captain."
"Am not." I scoff, looking away from her. (Y/n) chuckled, placing her hands on my shoulders and pressing herself against me. I smiled, placing my hands in the back pockets of her pyjama shorts, making her hum. I sighed, feeling her lips caress my neck gently as my head turned slightly.
She started nibbling at my skin, taking all my willpower not to start making noises.
I hadn't experienced this since I was a teenager.
She caught me off guard and bit a sensitive part of my neck, a grunt sounding in the room as I squeezed my hands. "Levi-san~" (Y/n) gasped at the sudden pressure against her, pressing against me more. I connected our lips, pulling her on top of me and hugging her to my body. She melted against me, her hands pressed to my cheeks with her head tilted and our legs tangled together.
Sighs and grunts and moans filled the room, only being interrupted once there was a knock at the bedroom door. We both pulled away quickly, my hands gripped on her behind and her fingers tangled in my hair.
"C-Captain? You're urgently n-needed in the titan square." Snickered the male voice on the other side, followed by even more hushed laughing and snickers from the other people with them. I sighed in annoyance, kissing (Y/n) once more before she rolled off of me, letting me stand.
I walked to the door, ignoring the fact that I was shirtless and I had sex-hair, with (Y/n) laying on the bed behind me with her shirt falling off her shoulders and hickies covering her skin. I was greeted by the smug faces of Jaeger, Kirschtein and Braun, my hard expression not seeming to intimidate them for once.
"Sorry Captain, were we interrupting something?" Braun smirked at me, my glare hardening.
"All three of you, stable duty for month." I say simply.
"Worth it for what we just experienced." Kirschtein snickered quietly while (Y/n) quietly walked up behind, glancing at them from over my shoulder. "What's the emergency?" She asked softly as Jaeger looked at her dreamily. I growl, snapping my fingers in front of him.
"Try not to fantasise in front of people's boyfriends, you'll get yourself killed Jaeger." He swallowed nervously and nodded quickly.
"U-uh Hanji's titans, they were killed." He explained. I groaned as (Y/n) handed me a shirt out of no where before I pulled it on. "Get back to your rooms cadets." I state, walking past them with (Y/n) following.