Play Nice

It was two days after (Y/n)'s second hearing.  Erwin and her, along with Levi and Hanji, had traveled to the south slightly of Wall Sina where the camp for cadet training was.  That's where Eren was, (Y/n) heard. 
She was sat at a table in the cadet mess hall with Levi, his squad, Erwin, and Hanji.
(Y/n) liked Erd and Gunther, they were nice, but Oluo was a little frightening.  He reminded her of Levi as well, but more talkative.  She'd also met Petra, who she really liked, but the ginger woman was a little...sceptic to be around (Y/n).
  (Y/n) sat next to Erwin and looked around the mess hall curiously, her hands in her lap.  The cadets looked at the new, mysterious woman, all the while gossiping about their own made up stories. 
(Y/n) looked at Levi and watched him pick up his tea cup from the top of the cup instead of the handle, like everyone else. 
She thought this was interesting. 
(Y/n) looked at her own tea cup and brought her hands up onto the table.  Levi, Hanji and Erwin all kept an eye on her in their peripheral vision; this was the first real movement she'd made other than looking around. 
(Y/n) glanced at the way the Corporal held his cup again, before lifting it up the same way he did.  She thought it was unique, and she wanted to be unique too, even though she already was to so many others. 
Levi clicked his tongue and gave her an icy glare. 
"Tch, are you mocking me, brat?"
(Y/n) looked at Levi curiously and shook her head, taking a sip from her tea cup and giving the slightest sign of a smile. 
"Looks like she's taken a note out of Oluo's book." Erd snickered as Oluo clicked his tongue.  (Y/n) watched them bicker and looked up at Erwin, who simply waved off the conversation.

         "What are you doing brat?"
Levi looked down at (Y/n) with a surprised glare, cocking an eyebrow. 
On the way to Eren's dorm, while walking alongside Erwin, (Y/n) had noticed that Levi was the only one who wasn't intimidatingly tall.  
Hanji was about 5 inches taller than her, while Erwin had to duck to even get into the mess hall door, but Levi was only an inch taller than (Y/n), so, seeing some sort of opportunity, she ran up alongside the short man, and held his hand.
  (Y/n) looked up at Levi, who snatched his hand away with a slight growl.  She quickly held her hands behind her back, keeping her head down. 
"Oh Levi be nice to (Y/n)!  She doesn't know better!" Hanji gushed, stopping and squishing the cheeks of the (h/c) haired girl. 
"You're treating her like a child." Levi said monotone. 
"She's been through some crap short-stack, I'm sure you'd know all about that." Hanji snickered.
"So play nice!"
Hanji turned back to Erwin as the two larger adults walked in front, (Y/n) and Levi pairing in the back. 
Levi, irritated, began walking again, looking down when (Y/n) laced their fingers once more, but kept her head down.  He sighed a groan and looked back up towards the front, shaking his head slightly. 
"Play nice, brat."