Imagine

"What the hell?" Levi sighed, staring at his ceiling. 
His steel eyes were locked to the wooden roof, eyebrows furrowed in both confusion and annoyance. 
Why? 
Well all he could seem to imagine was the beautiful face of none other than (Y/n). 
Her vibrant (e/c) orbs stood out amongst the image set on the ceiling, Levi silently admiring how the ends of her lips curled into such a graceful smile, her naturally curled eyelashes fluttering slowly.
"You're drunk right?  You must be drunk..." Levi mumbled to himself, reaching his hand out upwards in front of him, towards the beautiful girl whom he was imagining. He almost felt like he could touch her cheek, feel her skin against his fingers, closing his eyes slowly. 
Levi was ready for sleep, feeling himself doze off before he heard the small thumps coming from the room across from his. 
He furrowed his eyebrows sleepily, opening his eyes once more. 
Levi placed his feet on the cold wood floor, slipping on a loose shirt from his closet and opening his door. 
In the dim light of the moon he found (Y/n)'s room across from his and stumbled to find the doorknob.  He opened the door and looked in, seeing the girl on her bed with her knees to her chest and her arms wrapped around her legs. 
Levi tried to figure out what the thumps had been coming from, his question being answered after sparks came from (Y/n)'s fingertips and knocked down a book miscellaneously, making her jump.
"Why are you awake brat?" Levi sighed, (Y/n) looking at him with wide teary eyes.  Her gentle (e/c) eyes warmed Levi's heart, but the tears that surrounded the orbs made him feel small and worried.  He sighed and walked towards (Y/n), who silently held out her arms.  He picked her up carefully with a small grunt, the small woman wrapping herself around him like a child; legs around his waist and arms around his neck. 
"Don't tell anyone okay?  Just between us." Levi said softly as he laid her down in his bed and moved into the bed next to her.
(Y/n) nodded and looked at Levi sleepily, holding up her pinky finger.  He smiled and linked his small finger with hers, kissing her forehead. 
(Y/n) let her hand drop and closed her eyes, her small breaths hitting Levi's neck gently as he sighed.  He played with her hair a bit, eyeing all of the little details of her face. 
'Don't do this to yourself Levi...'  He thought gently and sighed, keeping his hand on her head gently.
'Don't do this to her...'