Chapter 14

I wake up in Stefans arms feeling  like my world is complete. I turn over smiling and kiss him on his lips softly. I pull back and wait for him to open his eyes. When he doesn't I lean in again and kiss him harder to wake him. Then he reaches for my head and pulls my lips into his again. My whole body trembles in pleasure. His lips! They're just so soft and they feel so perfect against mine.

 He opens his eyes and moves his lips against mine to talk. " Mmm... good morning beautiful." Then he pulls me into him again kissing me with so much force that it causes me to let out a soft moan. Then he pushes me back and gets on top of me kissing all over my body. I lay back and just enjoy the feel of his lips on me.

Then I let out a laugh. " What are you trying to do to me?" I reach up and push his face away from mine laughing. " Let's save some of this for another time." I look up at him biting my lip playfully.

"So are you saying there's going to be another time?" He leans in and kisses my shoulder  while running his fingertips lightly over my thighs.

I force my way out of his firm grip and  stand up to put my clothes on and walk to the bathroom. " I would like to hope so." I look in the mirror and check my head out. The bump doesn't seem as big as it was the other day and doesn't really hurt much anymore. I touch it a few times and lean in closer to the mirror.

 I jump when he walks up behind me and puts his arms around my wiast. "I have to go in to work soon. I really wish I could spend the day with you but I have to stop in for a few hours at least." He walks over and turns the shower water on and he hops in giving me a devilish look.

I poke my head in at him and let my eyes scan his sexy body and try to keep my control so that I don't jump in and attack him. "Would you like me to cook you some breakfast?"

He watches my eyes scan his body before he laughs and reaches out to to grab my arm pulling me in the shower with all of my clothes on. He's so bad. I playfully hit him in the arm and try to get away from him until he grabs my face and kisses me. I just stand there in the shower kissing him with my clothes dripping wet.

He grabs my shirt and starts pulling it off of me and slowly rubbing under my breast. " No I don't want breakfast. " He leans down and whispers in my ear. " All I want is you." Then he kisses my neck softly running the tip of his tongue over it. "Everyday."

Woah... did he just say what I think he just said? I pull away from him and my head just starts spinning. " Um I think that I sould get going now." I jump out of the shower with my clothes dripping wet and start walking away. I can't let him have this effect on me.

He jumps out and grabs my arm. " Wait.. what are you doing? What's wrong?" He looks me in the face staring right in my eyes waiting for an answer. " Kendra.."

I pull away and  start crying. " I just need to go home please." I turn the other way so he can't see my face. I slowly wipe my tears away and try desperately to fight off anymore tears that might be coming.

He roughly pulls me into his strong arms and hugs me. " I don't know what it is I said or did to you, but I'm sorry. Let me at least get you something dry to wear home." He kisses me on the head and goes to grab some clothes. I sit on the toilet wiping my face off. I don't know how I let myself fall so hard for him, but I'm so scared right now. When he said everyday it really got me thinking about how much I really want to see him everyday but I can't let myself feel that way. I know he will hurt me. He can't be much different than Aaron.

He comes back with sweats and a shirt and sets them down on the sink " Look Kendra, I meant what I said about being with you everyday. I can't stop thinking about you. I care about you so much. I haven't felt this way in so long long."

I find myself some how getting angry as I start to think back to that girl I saw him with. " Oh... you mean you haven't felt this way for a few days now since you were with your last girl that  you probably sweet talked and then slept with." I look up at him with anger burning clearly in my eyes.

He backs away from me looking shocked. " What are you talking about, I don't"...."

I'm so angry that I cut him off without even thinking. " Come on... don't play stupid". I start rushing to change into the clothes he gave me while looking at the ground with blurred vision." I know you have another girl and I'm not trying to fall for you just to have you hurt me." I look up at him and shake my head. " I've been hurt enough in the past."

He grabs my arm and attempts to pull me into him. " I really don't know what you're trying to say."

I yank my arm away from his reach and start walking for the door." I just need to get out of here right now." Get it together Kendra. You're strong.

He follows me to the door. " Can you at least let me take you home? I won't talk to you until you're ready and then maybe you can explain things to me better." He looks at me with desperation in his beautiful eyes and I almost want to give into him.

I silently agree with him and walk to the door and let myself out . I get in his car and close my eyes. He comes out a few minutes later after getting dressed. I can't believe he's just going to lie to me about not being with a girl just a few days ago. I knew he was just a user to get in someones pants and the bad thing is that I let him, and I enjoyed every second of it and fell deep for him. He gave me more pleasure than I've ever had before, and I honestly wanted more.

He gets in the car and looks at me like he's wanting to say something but must notice my face and decides against it. He starts the car and we drive back in an uncomfortable silence. I'm so mad that my body is shaking. When we pull up at the house  I get out and look at him through the window. "I saw you at your store hugging all over that girl and making dinner plans." I turn around and start walking away as fast as I can with him sitting there with a confused look on his overly perfect face.

He sits there with his head in his hands looking shocked as I walk away. " Kendra, wait let me explain." He starts to get out of his car but I'm already opening the door to go inside so I slam the door behind me.

I slam my butt down on the couch and  let myslef cry for a few minutes.Then I tand up and  look out the window to see Stefan driving off. I put my head in my hands and lay back on the couch then my phone goes off . It's Stefan, of course. I take my phone and hit the ignore button. He must of called like non-stop until he got to work but I just ignored it every time.

Then I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror. I look a total mess with my hair all crazy and I have black mascara streaked all over my face. I take my hair and pull it out of my face and then I lick my lips and they taste salty from my tears. I sit there just looking in the mirror and feeling sorry for myself for letting myself fall and get hurt when I told myself from the beginning that he was a player that would only hurt me. After drowning in my pitty party I decide to just go take a long nap and try to forget anything ever happened, especially Stefan. I really need to get control of my heart.

( Sorry this chapter is so short. I'll be working on more tomorrow and I'm also working on a new story that I might start posting soon. Thanks for all the reads and votes. It all means a lot.)