MxM 24.2 Tickle me baby

Hi to my readers. Sorry for the four months hiatus in updating my stories. Alam kong halos lahat sa inyo nawalan na ng interes sa pagbabasa nito kasi sa sobrang tagal ng paguupdate. Di bale. Babawi talaga ako. Araw araw from now on maguupdate na ako. So pleasebear with me :)

PS: there's something in this chapter not suitable for young audiences. So alam na, mga innocent minded people who doesn't want their mind to be corrupted, you may or may not read this chapter. It will not affect the story naman eh kasi puro kalandian lang to hahahahah

--

Min POV

It is a sweet and peaceful night para sa amin ni Keifer. Do you know that feeling na there's nothing more you could ask for basta you're beside him always? Naks naman! Medyo cheesy pero ganun yung talagang nararamdaman ko ngayon.

"oh bakit naman ganyan makitingin ang asawa ko?" Nagising ako sa pagmumuni ng big,ang magsalita si Keif.

Nandito kami ngayon sa room namin. Nakahiga sa kama. Nagbabasa sya ng isang book about businesses na hindi ko naman maintindihan masyado. Ako naman nakatitig lang sakanya.

What amuses me is that pag seryosong seryoso sya bigla na lang kumukunot yung ulo nya. Ang cute cute talaga ng asawa ko! :"""">

"Bakit masama ba? Eh sa ang gwapo ng asawa ko eh. Hindi mo din naman ako masisisi." Sagot ko sakanya

"Tsk. Bola." Halata kong pinipigil nya ang kanyang ngiti.

"Ang arte mo" sinundot ko yung tagiliran nya at laking gulat ko nang bigla itong parang nagulat. Napangiti ako ng marealize ko na may kiliti pala sya dun.

"Min, i don't like what you're thinking" i glared at him playfully and sits on his stomach ready to attack..

"Hmm.. I think i just find something very useful!"

"Don't you dare, Mrs. Fabella" ang sama na ng tingin nya sa akin pero ako heto at tuwang tuwa sa ginagawa ko.

I then started to tickle his sides and to my surprise he was squirming like a child underneath me. Nakakatawa talaga! Parang bata.

"Nakakatawa ka Keifer. HAHAHAHAH" patuloy ko pa din syang kinikiliti.

He was trying to stop me pero wala itong magawa.

"MIN.STOP.THAT" he was glaring at me while having tears from his eyes because of too much laughing

"Stop me if you can" and i stick my tongue out to him

Maya maya pa i was surprised ng bigla nyang hawakan ang bewang ko. And i stop from moving when i felt something like an electricity shock.

"W..what are you doing?" Tanong ko.

"You dared me, Mrs. Fabella." I bite my lips

He gently push me from his stomach towards his..

O.O

--RATED SPG: Shoo away innocent minded people--

Third Person's POV/ Author's POV

Keifer gently pushed Min from his stomach towards his now hard member..

Min gasped. Hindi nya inaasahan na ganito ang magiging reaksyon ni Keifer dahil sa pangungulit nya. She could feel him. She could feel how hard he is for her. And she blushed.

Tumungo sya para itago ang kanyang pamumula.

"Min..." Tawag sakanya ni Keifer

"B..bakit?" Hindi pa din sya makatingin dito.

Isang beses pa lang naman nila itong ginawa tapos lasing pa sya. Kaya naman hindi akalain ni Min na sobrang nakakapaso at nakakakaba pala sa pakiramdam.

"Wife, look at me please" sabi ni Keifer na parang nagmamakaawa. And then she looked into his eyes

Pero nang nagtama ang kanilang paningin, parang may milyong milyong sparks na sumabog. Mas nadagdagan ang kaba at init na nararamdamn nya.

As Keifer stared at his wife, alam nya na kinakabahan ito. Pero alam nyang nararamdaman din nito ang nararamdaman nya ngayon.

Keifer slowly flipped their position, so that he is now on top of Min. He removes the hair covering her face and stares at it.

God, my wife is so beautiful, he thought.

"Can i kiss you wife?" Ang tanong ni Keifer kay Min sa halos pabulong na boses.

Min nodded and with that Keifer slowly leans down to give her a kiss full of passion. He savour every moment and every inch of Min's lips, making it red and swollen.

Maya maya pa he bite Min's lower lip gently to ask for more access to her mouth. She slowly opens her mouth to meet every advances he makes. While they're tongues are in action, Min opened her closed eyes to look at Keif's expression but she was more than happy when she realized that he too is looking back at her.

Min wraps her arms around Keif's neck and plays with the softness of his hair.

Keif withdraws from their passionate kiss, stares at Min for a moment and started to leave feathery kisses on her jaw to her neck. Hindi maintindihan ni Keif kung bakit ba parang ang bango bango ng asawa nya kahit anong gawin nito. Kung ihahalintulad sa ulam, talaga namang napakasarap nitong papakin.

Min started to movebolder as he removes Keif's shirt from him. Keif helped her in a hurriedly manner, not wanting to be break the skinship between them.

Keif started to remove Min's shirt at dahil nga wala naman itong suot na bra, her twin peaks is what Keif saw. He looks at Min's body like he just saw something amusing. Min can't take it anymore. She covered her body and closed her eyes afraid of what Keif is thinking right now. She felt insecure.

"Wife.. Don't be shy. You're the most beautiful woman for me. And i am proud of myself because you love me and i love you too" he removes Min's hand from her body while looking at her face. "Look at me baby"

Min decided to look at him only to see Keif's genuine smile. She was touched.

Keif leans down to caress the sides of her body and licks her mounds. Min is on fire right now. She feels like she was a fire burning. He continued to make love to her mounds until Min cannot suppress her moans anymore.

Slowly and slowly...

Downward and downward...

Keif grew impatient and removes Min's pajama together with her lacy panties. And there she is looking just like the godess that the heaven sent for him.

"You are so beautiful, my love" Min blushed even more.

"K..keif... I w..want you.. Now" ang sabi ni Min as if pleading..

Keif hurriedly removed his pants leaving the both of them in their birthday suit. Min gasped she saw's Keif's thing. It looks so alive and..and big, she thought.

"Uhmmm...does that? Uhhh" hindi malaman ni Min kung panu nya itatanong dito kung kakasya nga ba ito sakanya. Grabe naman kasing awkward kung itatanung nya iyon

"Don't worry babe... I'll be gentle"

Keifer spreads the legs of Min and holds his member to rub it on Min's womanhood. Min squirms from the connection. "K...keif uhh"

Keif holds his shaft, putting it near her entrance as he slowly puts it in her. Conscious of what might her, he looks at her every facial expression. Min holds on tightly to thebed sheets. It feels like she is ripping in to two. Butnevertheless it feels so good that slowly she havebecome oneagain with him

Keifer thrust deeper into her as she moans loudly. "You're so tight, my love"

He leans down and huggedher body as he start to rock their bodies to the rythm both of them only know. As the movements become fast and the two of them can't take it anymore, they both exploded..

"I..i love you Keifer" Min said while catching her breath.

"I love you too Min" he answered..

---

Hoo! Saan ko ba nakuha itong mga ganitong words? T.T pakiramdam ko natiyo utak ko dahil dito. Hahaha. Ok lang ba yung scene? Sorry naman virgin pa kasi ako wala pa talaga akong experience dito Hahaha.. Sana magustuhan nyo. Thank you my dear readers.

Please do Comment.Vote.Share to your friends :*